Did You Ever Want To Tell An Elder To Go "F" Off???

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

i did it in the kingdom hall car park, silly man was shouting orders at me, i tried ignoring him a few times but he didnt understand nice.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Geez, who hasn't? I can't imagine a single soul JW that hasn't been touched negatively by the elders in some way and didn't want to tell them off for it. (Double meaning not intended. Not gonna walk on eggs to avoid double meanings anymore, either!)

• minimus
    minimus

I know a lot of JWs that would never think of swearing at an elder.

• nelly136
    nelly136

as a jw i wouldnt have dreamed of throwin an F up an elder. i would have just done as i was told in the first place.

at that point i was no longer a jw and he was just some geezer in a suit shouting orders at me across a car park to play to his rather large audience.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Many times

you could get DF'd for that language Darth.

Then do it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes - and worse than "F--- off" too - especially to one or two arrogant condescending pricks

• wobble
    wobble

I know that I will do something similar if confronted by Elders, I think swearing is probably going to strengthen their belief about how low I have sunk. so instead just a gentle :

"Push off you silly man (or men) and poke your ridiculous religion where the sun don't shine ! "

that should do the trick.

Wobble

• LV101
    LV101

i was told that an elder (he and his brood of bros. were power players in the area --- watchtower only, BELIEVE ME, & at the time i had his first name to go on) made comments at a reception that my daughter should not be hangin w/her boyfriend unchaperoned (which she wasn't). i opened the phone book and called the listed bros. to get this buffon's number, and told him they (he and his tag team) better be minding their own business because i knew about their loser boys and girlfriends---or i would slap a lawsuit on their arse and for THEM TO MAKE MY DAY and that it was none of their business what the hay my perfect princess did/does, whatever. BY THIS TIME i'd had it w/this religion and the crazies. i further told them at my hall if they EVER want to call my angel or myself in the backroom --- FINE AND DANDY -- but we will have a LAWYER ON each arm --- they mess w/me, i mess w/them --- EZ math.

few mos. later when i ran into this clan of brothers at a convention after lunch --- one of them (they all looked the same) RAN to open the door for me. i was gracious, SAID THANK-YOU, but was not about to acknowledge him --- i knew the dynamics and was tired of it. i also told the PO at hall (his son was a total LOSER) to use his insurance and get the kid a psychiatrist and that his wife was/is also a conniving liar --- like the entire family, and hung up on him. i had a few more encounters of this nature, and waited way too long to start standing up to them.

i told my husband this religion has free lawyers, AND HE ALWAYS REMINDED ME --- SO DO YOU, and they aint gonna mess w/you.

people will NOT stand up to evil, thus all the abuse in the world and the watchtower cult.

LV1

• Think About It
    Think About It

I once threw an overbearing, arrogant young elder out of my house after he raised his voice and banged his fist on my FR table, when I didn't agree with his fanatical view of something. I then told him we could "finish" the conversation out in the front yard if he wanted. No cuss words were used.

Think About It

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can remember getting a phone call from the lead hounder around the Grand Boasting Session. I could not make the one I was assigned that year, but I went to the next one (this was around 1997). And I had a talk in the Theocraptic Misery School that evening. When this pig told me to just meet men, I should have told him that, just for that, I would not be going at all. And he can find someone else to do the damn talk, because I would not be showing up for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit