Natick, MA Assembly Hall

by Eiben Scrood 31 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

As an official Apostate,I was banned from going on the property of the Natick, Ma. assembly hall.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Still go to Natick and it looks SO much better than the purple chairs. Much cleaner decor and nice on the eyes. Last year the soft serve machine was in the kitchen when I passed on from the stage. The kitchen is still working but not used during assemblies since the arrangement to bring your own food.

The parking is a pain and never listen to the parking goons that want you to park 6" from the other car. Like I want my nice car being parked next to a POS so it can get dinged up.

A brother who used to be the caretaker of the assembly hall (Tim Green) left his wife and ran off with another elder's wife. He was always so full of himself and his true colors showed. This was probably 12-15 yrs ago, kept this ongoing relationship with an elder's wife.

Anyone remember Gerry Montopoli?
    Coffee

Yes and they all thought they were better than anyone. I was friendly with the grandkids but I saw how others were treated. At the DC the Montopoli's always made sure everything went the "Montopoli Way" or you were chastised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit