Most-Ignored Scriptures by JWs

by Mad Sweeney 508 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I agree Sylvia, YHWH is all of God and that includes Jesus and the Father, who is a different person.

I think I understand what you guys are trying to say, where I am using the term "God" , you are using "YHWH".

• snowbird
    snowbird

I don't believe that the Father is YHWH.

Sylvia

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

No wonder the Jw's love to debate the trinity, LOL !!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, indeed!

LOL.

Sylvia

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think that, before it gets highjacked, we shoudl get back to the sunbect at hand:

Colossians 1:15-20

The Supremacy of Christ

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLOLOLO!

Churchoids say Jesus is God Almighty.

Jesus (and the above verse) say he is the IMAGE of God.

Who, oh WHO should I believe?

heh

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

I strongly believe that the Book of Laments is not mentioned at all in the meetings.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I strongly believe that the Book of Laments is not mentioned at all in the meetings.

Any passages you feel are relevant?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't mind the bits of hijacking this thread has taken because it exposes the intellectual dishonesty and vacuity of Dub "reasoning from the Scriptures."

I have my own theories about who and what God is, and lets suffice to say that it hasn't been mentioned in this thread by any of the seven sides of the Christ divinity debate. I'm not about to try to convince anyone of something that I only feel intuitively even though my intuition has been informed by reading from several sources and decades of life experience. Find your own path and "be excellent to each other." "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

MORE diversion.

I'm SHOCKED!

heh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit