RANDY WATTER'S DAD JUST DIED

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm very sorry to hear this. Randy, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My sympathy goes out. Sorry to hear your news, Randy.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Randy, I'm so sorry to hear of this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Randy and family,

I am sorry to hear of this. My condolences.

Alligator Wisdom

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Sorry to hear about your Dad, Randy.

You have been inspirational to so many people.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

That's so sad, and anyone going through that has my complete empathy. My FIL passed away from the same in January. I'd been one of his caretakers for the previous 6 months, and that is so hard to deal with, but Alzheimers is such an awful condition. It takes everything from you before you die.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Randy,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I too have learned a lot and benefited from your efforts to free others from Watchtower tyranny.

Your writings about your father and your relationship with him ring very true for me. Indeed, my own father is at death's door. Today we are moving him to a nursing home for hospice care. Nothing more can be done but to keep him comfortable.

Please know you have a great multitude of friends who wish to comfort and console you in this hour of grief and sadness. And we will be here for you in the days and weeks ahead as you learn to cope with your loss. May your memories of the wonderful times you shared and the love and wisdom he bequeathed to you sustain you as you mourn his passing.

My best to you and yours,

Radar

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Condolences to you Randy.

• peacedog
    peacedog

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences, Randy.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

My condolences Randy, to you and your family.

May the good lord give you and your family strength and comfort.

You are yours are in our prayers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit