RANDY WATTER'S DAD JUST DIED

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Sincere condolences, Dear Randy... strength and healing to you and your family.

Love,
    Baba.

edited to say, I just saw the photo of your Mom and Dad... your Mom is gorgeous, and your Dad looks like an absolute sweet-heart!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Randy, I'm sorry to hear of your father's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

my mom was high school prom queen. :-))

dad was a bouncer for his dad's three grocery stores in Oklahoma during the depression.
    Watch the "radishes" clip.

http://www.randallwatters.org/media/ken_watters_stories.htm

He got in a fight almost every day. People were poor and had to steal to survive.

Yet he never laid a hand on me once in my life, never berated me, and was always affectionate.

It made it a lot easier to figure out phony gods later on with violence issues.

When you know someone more kind and honest than superheroes, you reconsider what life is all about.

R

• Scott77
    Scott77

Sorry Randy for the death of loved dad. Please, accept my condolences. I will read your dad's earlier life and how he influenced over the years.

Thanks

Scott77

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

My condolences, Randy.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Thinking of you Randy, condolences......

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Sorry for your loss, Randy.

• Caligula1
    Caligula1

Randy,

Please except my condolence. I met you about 20 years ago, at the EX-JW convention in Pennsylvania. It was a pleasure meeting you.

You also took the time to meet with a good friend of mine at your location in California.

Thank You. Thank You. and Thank You.

What do you, Randy, need at this time?

Please let me know.............by board posting, private Message, or email [email protected]

Keep us posted.........as you have done for 20 plus years.

• Room 215
    Room 215

My heartfelt condolences to you and yours, Randy. I know it's scant consolation when a well-meaning friend cites your dad's relativley long life (86); we would feel grief and a numbing sense of loss even at 1866, or whatever. Keep up your fine work

• drew sagan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit