When you were a loyal dub, did you ever turn down sexual advances?

by asilentone 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• moshe
    moshe

yes - I owned a mobile home park and a couple times I could have bartered back rent for "favors"-

• Scott77
    Scott77

mindmelda: "Boy, the JWs hate women, it makes you wonder why there are so many women in it?"

Think of Stockholm Syndrome. Within the WTS system, women are psychologically, physically and emotionally battered right, center and left. The many years of Watchtower conditioning makes many hard to escape. Its very inspirational to know that a great number of women are now apostates.

Scott77

• SearchingForMe
    SearchingForMe

It is a fairly common concept that what is unattainable is more desirable, so it only goes to reason that persons of the opposite sex would be more forward and persistent in their sexual advances since they have basically been told, "You can't have this". Simple psychology.

Searching...

• SearchingForMe
    SearchingForMe

Oh ya...to answer the question, when I was growing up as a dub, I defintely missed out on a lot of willing and ready tasty morsels due to my dumb a$$ believing the bs about no sex before marriage...all the way until I was 23. FMJWL( F My LW Life )

Searching...

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Yes.

Divorced, single elder.

I was offered affairs by 5 married sisters at different times.

Yeah, you read that right.

Living proof that JW sisters are the only good women on earth. LOL LOL..........

I'm still a bitter and disillusioned due to these 'girls'......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit