When you were a loyal dub, did you ever turn down sexual advances?

by asilentone 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• dgp
    dgp

Well, this sort of makes sense after all. You see, Jehovah created the foreskin and then demanded that it be removed.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Yes, still do.

• Razziel
    Razziel

Yes I did. Looking back, most decisions I don't regret. But there are a few that I do. There are some things you should responsibly experience at least once in your life.

• its_me!
    its_me!

I did, and I still do, I don't regret any of them but one. I can find many people attractive, but I cannot actually have the desire to have sex with someone unless I know them well, and I am falling in love with them. Sometimes I wish that I could! Things would be simpler! I have tried, really hard, but I just can't do it!

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

I was the go to guy when the young ladies from the hall wanted to experiment. I never disappointed a single one - the good, the bad, the ugly.

It was a funny thing being ignored at the hall and befriended at the high school by the same girls.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Sorry, the question was for loyal Jws, Ignore my post

• dinah
    dinah

I flunked that class. Got DF'd for my troubles.

• crapola
    crapola

Sure did, and they were made by the dear brothers. Such hypocrites!

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

I can honestly say that I sometimes did turn them down, and sometimes I did not. I still get them.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Nope some of best sexual experiences were with the sisters, I lost my cherry to a woman 5 years older than myself,

a beautiful buxom blond.

Mind you that was back in the 70's during the sexual revolution was around.

The kids today might be a little more chaste ............maybe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit