Press Release: JWs and Child Molestation

by JohnJBB123 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

JohnnyJahIdiot:

Yah, your "not" a raving idiot.

You have only changed your last two posts "completely" or "practically completely" about 6 times in the last hour, making me wonder how many changes I didn't even see.

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

MadApostate,

And your point? Let's stick to the issue. You made some pretty irate accusations. I responded. You're again evading the issue with your labels and insults. I did edit my last post several times. I see you cannot adequately respond to what I said.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Mad,

What's your point? What would you like John to do? Quit trying? I'd like to hear what you think would be a better way to handle the situation. Can you put together a sentence without the insults? Try it. You might sound a little more credible.

TimB

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

Tim B,

Thanks for your help. I just read Silentslambs' post about MadApostate. He insulted Bill Bowen and his cause. Why is he so full of anger? I have been trying to keep him talking so I can find out what the hell is problem is. I have not figured it out. He is so full of rage

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

John... Mad Apostate's intentions are cruel. The issues with the WTBS must be addressed with dignity. Bill Bowen is doing this and so are you.

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

Siddhashunyata,

Thanks for the encouragement. Would this be the reason why MadApostate's account is now inactive? Did his mouth get him into trouble?

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

MadApostate,

You need help. You cannot treat others like this.

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

MadApostate,

I noticed your account is not inactive anymore. Are you back? What eating at you? Let's discuss this. Take care

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi John. I really do appreciate your efforts. I didn't get to see this press release before you submitted it or I would have helped you with the grammar, etc. Ignore the negative comments. Everyone has an opinion. Just do what you feel is right.

PS, can you remove my name from your post, please. Thanks.

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

Thanks for the encouragement. I am not sure which one you are, and on which post. I am assuming you have my email address. Can you email me? I cannot connect the pen name you have used with your actual name. In the meantime, I will look through my posts and see if I can remember your name and find the post that mentions it. This message board is only a trial run before I sned it to the public. I just got an email today. Someone supposedly sent my release to the BBC News. I did send my first release to Stephen Bates of the Guardian. He said he was going to use it. I guse we will see soon enough.
    MadApostate really stirred up a storm, and this is the second time Pork Chop has attacked my character. People have had this cynicism from day one before I started posting on this message board. I have so far shocked everyone because of what I have accomlished. And I am going to keep going to stop until its time to quit. If we all band together and fight the Wathctower our chances will be better. This human rights angle is the only way left to go from what I can see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit