by RR 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

*Reaches for another Reese's Egg*

• poppers
  • Confuzzled
  • ataloa
    ataloa
    how are you fat people going to squeeze through the narrow gate?

Suck in?

Well, they'd sure have a lot fewer big butts in the seats

mindmelda, some women in our hall had to actually "shop around" for a seat they could fit in. Apparently they weren't all the same size.

ataloa (who needs to lose 20 pounds, herself)

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I got another one for you RR:

Its okay to beat your wife.........afterall, when you get married you are 'one'.......and Paul said to pummel your body and lead it as a slave......therefore, its totally okay to abuse your wife.

LOL

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Well, I'm a big person who at 190 lbs is thin enough, no one would call me "fat" at that weight, or ever has. I'm quite tall and yes, large boned, although that expression kind of cracks me up because of how it's abused. On charts, my ideal weight at my height and bone structure is 175 lbs. I wear a size 12/14 at that weight, which means I haven't shopped at the jr size rack since 4th grade.

But, I have to wear men's wrist watches and gloves because my hands and wrists are that big and I wear a size ten shoe. It's okay, I have a daughter who is 6 ft, and wears size 12 shoes. She's skinny at 190 lbs. I mean, SKINNY, although she is quite bosomy. All the women in our family are, no flat chests.

We don't all come from the petite doll factory, I guess.

My husband is almost 7 feet tall, and weighs about 370, so our kids didn't have a chance to be petite. My son is 17 and is 6'4" and growing, size 14 shoes.

My maternal grandmother was my size, and she had a younger sister who was 5'11". My paternal grandmother was also a big lady, also my size, about 5'9". Both my grandmothers married guys around their same height and weight. LOL

The big in our families mostly comes through my two very tall and voluptuous grandmothers, though, I'm sure.

• RR
    RR
    Its okay to beat your wife.........afterall, when you get married you are 'one'.......and Paul said to pummel your body and lead it as a slave......therefore, its totally okay to abuse your wife.

I like that one, I'm gonna borrow it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I like being fat.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I like being big too. No one messes with me. I used to go to the gym and work out on the heavy bag, and men would either think I was a disgusting freak or be totally intrigued that I could hit nearly as hard as they could. LOL

The world isn't full of tiny doll women, like in the movies and on TV...why is TV like that? I like fat people too, they're cuddly. They feel nice to hug.

As a medical person, I don't like to see people so heavy that they cannot walk very far or breathe, that just isn't healthy. But, being chubby buckets, I'm not gonna bust your chops about that.

I'm not particularly attracted to the extremely bony types, myself. I think fashion models (those runway skeletons, not women who model for Victoria Secret, who are about 20 to 30 lbs heavier) are kind of angry and hungry looking. What's sexy about that? I don't get it.

• cattails
    cattails
    I could lose some pounds myself,
    but what can you do RR,
    with such a fat head?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Uiri38TS9TSAEM:http://www.ihateyourjob.com/images/fathead.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit