Did You Ever Regard Jehovah As Your "Friend"?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

stop saying Jehovah - you're only making it worse for yourselves.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Did You Ever Regard Jehovah As Your "Friend"?

Yep. Still do.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seen and experienced Jehovah as an enemy, a Tyrant, an Almighty Lowlife Scumbag, a Baghead, and the reason why nothing ever goes right in my life.

As for those who blame my negative thinking, the question is: What started the pattern in the first place? I wasn't around to create the pattern of zero tolerance for my personal expression that has dogged me all my damn life when it began--it was right there at the outset. And, people are born inclined to positive thinking (otherwise, none of us would ever have tried to walk, crawl, talk, or do any of the things we take for granted today). Somehow, it had to have had an origin outside of me--

And that origin was none other than

JEHOVAH!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Jehovah a friend????

You have got to be kidding me????

This was the prick who was gonna kill me if I didn't behave myself.

"You wouldn't want to displease your heavenly Father now, would you?" was not friendly encouragement from my loving earthly father, Minimus. It was a threat from his killer God for evil pricks like me who couldn't keep their hands off their willy or their minds off the cute wobbily bits of the nubile young lassies who occupied the wonderful piece of tropical Paradise that he had invaded with Rutherford's hell.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wobbily bits

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Oh, hell

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you Jehovah for saving me from temptation

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Temptation from the wobbily bits

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My friend

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

For all the people who have had their lives 'stung' by Jehovah.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkSRxJynJpM&feature=related

(Sung by a local identity)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit