Did You Ever Regard Jehovah As Your "Friend"?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

throughout my life i saw the self righteous elite dubs treat me and those below them like scum. The result was they were "blessed by Jehovah" it would seem, they got within the org whatever they wanted.

Me who tried despartly hard to keep going dispite huge barriers was never blessed at all.

I seemed to me that Jehovah blesses those who treat others badly, so long as they put x amount of hours on their report slip its ok.

I realised then that he wasn't real

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

After reading much about his cruelty upon mankind I refrained from any kind of close relationship.

Although most people seek out a closeness with him out of sheer fear.

www.evilbible.com

• minimus
    minimus

It's hard to be friends with someone who would "destroy" you.

• highdose
    highdose

its hard to be freinds with someone who never gives anything back, wants you to devout your whole life to them and when youv'e done all that .... "PROBABLY" he might save you at the big a.... "PROBABLY!?" and they say god is love(!)

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Although if I saw seas opening up, talking burning bushes, people getting swallowed by whales only

to climb out after few days unscathed, talking donkeys, people turned into a pillars of salt,

areas rained on so hard causing a flood that kills everything in its path, rocks turned into loaves of bread,

water turned into wine, the severely ill healed by a touch of a man, dead people rise to the heavens.

...........I might just have to reconsider that motion

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Yes......I can't say it any better than Peaches did....

Jehovah is very loving.....its man that is something you have to protect yourself from.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I never had an Invisible Friend..

If I was going to have an Invisible Friend..

It would be a Rabbit..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm sad for Peaches and for others who feel similarly. I have felt close to god for a long time. I actually think the jw angle with their rules etc do the damage.

Loz x

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The way I understood it was, you had to regard Jehovah as your friend or else he would kill you.

LD

• minimus
    minimus

Idrnomo, Now THAT'S a "Friend".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit