Is anyone on this board going tonight........

by cantleave 57 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

and partaking of the emblems?

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

If so, will you wear one of those button cams and post the video of the horrified elders' faces?

• cantleave
    cantleave

And shout "Praise Jesus" after drinking the whole glass of wine.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The only way I'd step in that f*ckin' place is when my in-laws pass...

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I will start the evening in sober contemplation, then partake of the emblem known as red wine.

I have allocated a bottle of quality red wine to myself, from which I shall partake of enough to guarantee salvation.

If my wife asks me why I am drinking, I will reply, 'I am not drinking, I am partaking. Praise the Lord!'

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i am going.

to a bar.

and have beer and pretzels - unleavened of course

• cantleave
    cantleave

Gladiator - I too am partaking tonight, in the comfort of my own home and lo, a miracle...... my wine has been transformed into BEER

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yes. I am, dear Cantleave (the greatest of love and peace to you!). Besides wanting to set an example of what they should ALL be doing, I don't want them to think they can stop me from doing it just by asking me to leave. I will do it, openly, honestly, before God, Christ, the angels... the WTBTS folks.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who ain't ascared 'o no WTBTS "elders". Ain't ascared 'o none of them "youngers" either...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Aguest -( Peace to you too). You set that example girl - I will be thinking of you.

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Heck no...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit