I'm new and wanted to introduce myself

by MarkedFragile 38 Replies latest jw friends

• spawn
    spawn

Welcome to the family, you have the questions the forum has the answers.

• its_me!
    its_me!

Hi MarkedFragile! I am new to this forum too. I think you will have quite a different experience here than you did in the JW religion. I know that I have. There are alot of new people coming here! I think many have felt disillusioned and tricked by the organization. We come here to heal! So welcome, and happy healing!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Just wanted to add my WELCOME TO THE FORUM

• zoiks
    zoiks

Welcome

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum, MarkedFragile

Cheers

Chris

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Welcome to the board......and welcome to a new and wonderful life!

You are surrounded here by so many who have come to the same realizations and disappointments when discovering the WTS is NOT "the truth" and never was. I served the phony and man-made organization for 30 years of clinging to every thought and new opinion of some fraudulent men in Brooklyn and left in 1999 as a very confused, disillusioned and angry person. I have since come to accept Christ as my Savior and have had my entire spiritual path redesigned by eliminating ALL "bible aids".

Jesus was right there waiting for me when I finally listened to his voice and got out of her, and it took me a few more years to have all those WTS cobwebs erased from my heart....but leaving the WTS was THE best decision I have made in my nearly 69 years on this earth. Congratualtions from breaking free from these self-exalting and deliberately deceptive men!

hugs,

Annie

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome! Glad to have ya!

I was neither too 'worldly' nor too 'spiritual'. That tends to leave you in a weird place

Um, dear heart, I think that's somewhere close to NORMAL.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott77

• dissed
    dissed

Sorry for the belated Welcome to the board, ...but Welcome!

I left because of extremely poor treament, with the JW's proving clearly they don't have 'the love amongst themselves' that JC said to look for.

Since coming here, I've learned that my obsevation was not only correct, but they don't have God's HS and is shown by how little they have correct on Bible understanding, and how wrong they are on predictions. The HS doesn't make mistakes and is always right.

Enjoy the ride, the road here will be a blast for you to explore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit