I'm new and wanted to introduce myself

by MarkedFragile 38 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome to the forum Markedfragile.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Marked Fragile,

Welcome, you are amongst people who understand exactly what you are saying, I have found true friendships outside of the borg. But my new friends can only grieve with me, they cannot understand what I am going through-people here do.

Outside I have found love and caring on a level I never thought possible since I was raised inside the organization- in jdub land I only understood fear, distrust, and a hierarchy I could never be a part of.

Keep posting, keep growing!

CHG

• wobble
    wobble

Big Wobble Welcome !

We are here for you 24/7

Love

Wobble

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the board!!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Welcome MarkedFragile

• restrangled
    restrangled

Welcome!

r.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Hi Fragile...

Looks like you have some company....I'm new as well.

How are you holding up?

• yknot
    yknot

It is all about taking one step at a time.......

You didn't become a JW instantly and re-adjusting after the WTS takes time too.

Give yourself permission to be worthy of happiness, love and a bountifully robust life!

I am happy you have joined, things are going to get better a little bit each day as you regain yourself!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome! Wow, it seems as if people really are coming here in droves. So many hurt victims of the WTS. You'd think the WTS would change gears and realize that it's not the people who are the bad ones but the society that has it all wrong in its treatment of people. I'm so glad that you left and are here. We are here for you!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome MarkedFragile!

Jesus handles with care :)

Matthew 11:28-29 (New Century Version)

28 "Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest. 29 Accept my teachings and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives.

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit