The Beard Starts TODAY

by Mad Sweeney 49 Replies latest jw friends

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Enjoy! They look awesome and my hubby loved finally having one! This ridiculous rule was one of the things that made us cringe. So Pharisee like! Rules rules rules. Bah!

Just rember to wipe your face often while eating! They catch everything!

Have fun trying the different ways of wearing one!

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

as a female, I am not of the hairy face disposition.....

However, I have dabbled in the tattoo arena and I must say, you just can't get one!! I only have two for now - a "hidden" one that I got when I was still somewhat of a jdub...and the other I got about 7 months after I stopped going to meetings altogether. It's a bigger tribal piece on my upper arm, that I absolutely LOVE. I'm going to get more as soon as I can figure out what and where and get enough money to do it LOL

OH! THE FUNNIEST PART??? The girl who did my tattoo is a chick I actually met because I knocked on her door in service 8 years ago!!!!! We had a couple decent bible conversations, whatev...but I just thought she seemed totally cool and I pretty much was a stalker and decided to visit her on my own time and struck up a sort of friendship with her LOLOL we lost contact for a lot of years, but have now reunited and she did my tat :-P

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Growing a beard is rebelious for sure but....wearing a dress to the Meeting....priceless.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

my beard itches

• designs
    designs

I channeled Moses

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

So my kid comes up to me and is looking intently at my beard. I ask, "do you like my beard?" The answer? "Wow, there's a lot of white hairs in it!"

This morning, less than a week into it, I shaved it off. Vanity, thy name is Mad Sweeney.

Maybe when I'm either bald or grey up top I'll try again.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

shortly trimmer white beards are sexy, I'm gonna have one when I'm older!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Iam going to start growing mine. I do not know if I love them or not. May be I will trim them. I know Jah used to love them too. Alot of jews in the bible lifestory have them. Its a simbol of manhood and social respectabilty. Iam glad some ex-JW sisters on this thread love them and encourages their hubbies to keep them.

Scott77

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A beard on a man is god's own creation, shaving it off discredits his creation and insults him.

....oh wait a moment I'm an atheist .......never mind

• Scott77
    Scott77

LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit