Have you ever won anything? In a raffle, lottery, etc?

by restrangled 53 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I am so disgusted right now, more with myself than anything.

We have this big Albertsons Grocery store Monopoly game going where I live.....the more of certain products you buy, the more tickets you receive. Not only are there instant winners, but then you enter codes on line.

Ha....after 2 months, I've won $5.00 and a bottle of Clorox beach. I have spent more than I ever would have normally. I might as well have been spending a buck each on lottery tickets. I bet the odds were better.

So, as the title asks, have you ever won anything?

r

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

$36.00

A PSP

A CD

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I spend $5 each week on lotto

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

A computer

A $50 gas card

A couple of turkeys

A Curves membership

A night in a hotel for Valentine's Day

A bunch of family board games

I don't play lotto only cuz I can never seem to remember to go down and buy a ticket before the draw.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I won free tickets for Wisconsin Dells attractions package .....a LONG time ago . It was a call in on the afternoon news ,I was the winning caller #8

Another thime I won a weekend in Chicago

A couple of door prizes last yr it was for a full car detail ,this yr was a pr of tickets to a local Hockey game (gave those away) also recently at a trivia night I won a golf outing for two (also gave it away )

My husband : Won good stuff like a banjo , a compound bow (which has started a very $$$ hobby I might add ) He spends $ 1.00 a week on the lottery

• restrangled
    restrangled

WOW, Mrs. Jones, and Troubled mind....send some of your good luck vibes this way!

It's nice to hear someone wins something once in awhile!

r.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

sending good luck vibes to restrangled ......did you feel the jolt ? You are now lucky

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Next major drawing try:

4-6-33-44-47-49

Outaservice

• Casper
    Casper

I won a $100 spending spree at a local discount store back in the stone age, when $100 would buy quite a bit.

I was thrilled... Nothing since then tho...

Cas

• White Dove
    White Dove

When I was 12, I was always filling out those little papers with our information on them hoping to win something. I did a few times. One was a family portrate session. Our family would never have sat for one without being forced by a fee session.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit