Why would a woman want to look like that?

by TD 35 Replies latest social physical

• glenster
  • mindmelda
    mindmelda

People come in all sizes. Look hard enough long enough, and by damn, someone is bound to find you sexy.

My husband would go apeshit over that big gal in the black and white lingerie...that's his idea of hot stuff. He drools over Just My Size lingerie catalogs.

I've never been thin...I'd like to be a bit smaller than I am now, but I'm happy being a willing victim of chubby chasing.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think there is an over emphasis on being thin in todays modern social awarenesses.

I get reminded of that when you see a bunch of young ladies sitting down to eat at a restaurant and all

you see on their plates are little bits of this or that.

It may work out that way for some people with the right genetics, but what happens to the people that are just

heavy weighted by body stature ?

I remember dating some really beautiful heavy set girls in my youth and I loved them certainly more than

some skinny emaciated tramp .

I still to this day like a gal with some junk in her trunk.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

You know this kind of debate always reminds me of the answers you get from men regarding boobs.

Big boobs.

A great looking woman with a tight body but small boobs turns around asks her boyfriend if he thinks she's too small.

He of course tells her no - he loves small boobs -

Then he sits and drools over a pair of 38's dancing across the television screen.

Sometimes its not the words that count.

sammieswife.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Uh, that's when you slap your husband on the back of his head and remind him that you're still in the room. LOL

Actually, I've noticed my husband drooling over a custom car or motorcycle a time or two the way some men oogle women and it's the only time I really feel jealous. LOL

Married to a genuine motorhead here.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

WHAT A WEIRD THREAD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit