What is the main issue you have with this religion?

by Quillsky 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Like THE BIG ONE?

• asilentone
    asilentone

they need to show some more respect for individuals.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There is nothing special about this religion. I have a problem with the whole genre.

To me, the only thing special about this one is that it just happens to be the one that I was born into.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

haha that is false :-)!

• wobble
    wobble

My main concerns are two-fold. I do not care if people believe in invisible pink unicorns or anything equally as silly, as long as their beliefs do no harm.

Jehovah's Witnesses have two beliefs/practices that not just harm bur actually KILL.

Their blood policy and disfellowshipping. Both of which have caused THOUSANDS of needless deaths and continue to do so.

When they stop murdering children I will leave them alone.

Love

Wobble

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

(Sorry guys that I accidently created two threads with the same topic. The software somehow split it. I've asked the mods to merge them.)

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Despite the blood issue, disfellowshipping, marking, false promises, ruined education and careers, the sheer volume of poppycock, hypocrisy, how judgemental it is, religous hatred, for me the main issue is how it is used as a way of controlling me and my behaviour for so long - I've wasted so much of my life to this mind manipulating poison.

Great to be free

MMXIV

• blondie
    blondie

LACK OF LOVE

LYING

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

They lie. And they are against education.

They cause people to needlessly sacrafice their lives.

• LatinxJW
    LatinxJW

They have blood on their hands in the name of GOD and they destroy families

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit