If You're Single What's Your View Of Dating For Mostly A "Booty Call"?

by minimus 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I think it's fine as long as there is a mutual understanding of exactly what is going on. Sucks for either to have strong feelings, want a relationship, and then see that never materialize.

• minimus
    minimus

I certainly don't think that many people MUST have deep feelings for someone in order to have sex with them. Sex is a primal urge and you don't have to necessarily love someone to enjoy sex.

• dandingus
    dandingus
    I certainly don't think that many people MUST have deep feelings for someone in order to have sex with them. Sex is a primal urge and you don't have to necessarily love someone to enjoy sex.

That's very true, Min. My opinion is that sex and love are two different things entirely. I think people can choose not to have sex with someone they don't care about in order to have a more "fulfilling" experience when they do have it. But it can certainly be fun even if there are no emotional attachments.

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, as Tina Turner would say, "What's love got to do with it?"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

How can you have sex with someone without having deep feelings for that person?

Well it was easy for me. There's "having sex" ie. "the booty call" and there's "making love". There's a difference.

• snowbird
    snowbird

OOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

Sylvia, you and Terry should get together.

Mrs. j knows the real deal!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Terry and I are an old-fashioned, vanishing breed.

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

yeah and you think too much. no one will ever get laid overthinking.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Minimus, you're making me LOL, and my boss is looking!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit