If You're Single What's Your View Of Dating For Mostly A "Booty Call"?

by minimus 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

When I was younger we always had sex without feelings and we were still freinds the next day...no commitments.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Robdar & Quirky!!!

You both know what I mean.

Sylvia

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Shag Baby, yeah..

• Robdar
    Robdar
    You both know what I mean.

Oh, you prefer the "giddy up cowgirl" position? I should have known that about you, sorry!

• snowbird
    snowbird

*throwing hands in the air and stomping off*

I give up!

Sylvia

• JeffT
    JeffT

How can you have sex with someone without having deep feelings for that person?

One of the best lines on TV EVER:

An episode of Rosanne in which she finds out that John Goodman's character did the nasty with one of her friends when they were having a fight before they got married. He said it didn't mean anything, which she jumps on and keeps yelling "how do you have meaningless sex?" After some back and forth she gets right in his face and yells the question again. After a couple of seconds of silence he says "Well, you start with a case of beer."

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Last nite my wife wanted me to make love to her like they do in the movies...So, I slapped her naked bent her over the couch and stuck it in her @SS and then blew it all over her face..

Now she's mad at me..

Evidently we don't watch the same movies..

• White Dove
    White Dove

How can you have sex with someone without having deep feelings for that person? Easy, dehumanize them down to the level of a vibrator. That's why I prefer to be friends with the person first.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Quirky, you are going to get this thread locked! I'm sure your wife appreciates how you talk about her on here, too.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Nothing wrong with that at all, as long as both parties know the score.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit