Do you think Dinosaurs will be in the New System?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    and wasn't it established that the mighty hunter Nimrod killed the last dinosaur?

Yes. It was proven beyond any doubt, using the most compelling of scientific evidence.

• OnTheWayOut
  • JWoods
    JWoods
    Yes. It was proven beyond any doubt, using the most compelling of scientific evidence.

Well, there you have it.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

For the ancient Babylonians and Assyrians, the most fearsome, powerful animal was the aurochs. Mommy T-Rex could've eaten that for breakfast.

• Terry
    Terry

You will never ever ever get a "mature" JW to enter a discussion about dinosaurs!

The ridiculous position they must assume intrudes upon their cognitive dissonant state of mind and threatens to cave in.

Once a person can step outside their own mock-up of reality and see how fanciful and fraudulent it is---it becomes near impossible to go back!

I once was on a date with a psychologist. This was years after I left the Watchtower religion far behind. (Problem was I had not replaced alot of my thinking with reality!)

After a nice dinner, in the course of conversation about this and that...somehow....we got on the topic of the Bible. Don't ask me how---I don't remember.

Suffice to say I heard myself saying the following:

"So, some angels came down to Earth and materialized human bodies and started have sex with human women and the offspring they produced were the Giants of old".......

As I watched the psychologist's expression turn to horror and pity for me-----I exteriorized myself and had a giant EPIPHANY!

It was at that very moment I had the mammoth cognition I was stark raving NUTS!

Jehovah's Witness "education" had made me insane!

I vowed to begin a profound program of re-education immediately.

p.s. The psychologist never went to dinner with me again. Our relationship abruptly ended.

Gee, I wonder why?

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS BECAUUUUSE.... Many of us don't even believe there is going to be a new system... and if so... we ARE NOT INVITED...lol

WHY SHOULD IT BOTHER US WHETHER THERE IS GOING TO BE DINOSAURS IN THE NEW SYSTEM. The Watchtower Society teaches we will live for all eternity... YES THERE WILL BE DINOUSAURS... US!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

"Please mommy! I'm TIRED of petting stupid lions! I wanna pet a T-REX! Can I, huh? Pleeeeeeeeeeze can I?"

(Note that it has been estimated that 99% of all plants and animals which ever existed have become extinct. If God brought them all back, what would be the unintended consequences with life as we now know it?)

Farkel, Raptor CLASS

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Something many creationists fail to realize is that 99% of all species that have ever existed are now extinct.

If the extinct animals are going to "come back" during "the new system"... it would mean we would have over 99 times more animals than are currently here.

According to JWs, every human who has ever lived will be there... meaning we would have over 7 billion people on earth... plus 99 times more animals. If this were true, the earth would run out of food and drinking water in a matter of months.

It would be a horrible disaster.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Do you think Dinosaurs will be in the New System?

Yes, because dinos BELIEVE. Do you?

• undercover
    undercover
    If the extinct animals are going to "come back" during "the new system"...

You mean I can have my very own Saber Toothed Tiger and I can pet him and love him and call him George?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit