Do you think Dinosaurs will be in the New System?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JWoods
    JWoods

OMG Farkel - you sound like you think that Snotrag actually meant that!

I took it as a joke, like the rest of this thread.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Never happen, dinosours were invented to eat vegetation and each other so that we could have oil. Its the only plausable explaination for them to have existed for the lenght of time they were on the planet.

Makes sense. Thankfully, Jehovah had the foresight to know that JWs would one day need fuel to run their vehicles so they could more quickly and efficiently get the message out to people in the last days. He truly is all-wise and powerful.

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

WHAT me wrong? I've never been wrong, just ask me.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:OMG Farkel - you sound like you think that Snotrag actually meant that!

You mean he DIDN'T?!

:I took it as a joke, like the rest of this thread.

Well, I'll have you know that there is no reason why dinosaurs CAN NOT be in the New System(tm). Prove me wrong!

Farkel

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Well, I'll have you know that there is no reason why dinosaurs CAN NOT be in the New System(tm).

Will the mighty hunter Nimrod be there too? Will there be 4 foot wingspan dragonflies? Will there be trilobites?

I want a trilobite pond in my back yard.

• ziddina
    ziddina

OOoooo, OUTLAW!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!

I LUF my new pet Triceratops!!! Zid

Guess I'd better keep him in the garage... Poor 'lil black wagon! It'll have to sit out on the curb...

At least I won't have to mow the lawn anymore...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Zid!!..

He`s a big boy..

I don`t know if a garage will hold him..

................... ...OUTLAW

• ziddina
    ziddina

It's a double-car garage... But thanks for the concern! Man, how am I going to feed him now, with all this snow on the ground???

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Else

"According to JWs, every human who has ever lived will be there... meaning we would have over 7 billion people on earth... plus 99 times more animals. If this were true, the earth would run out of food and drinking water in a matter of months.

It would be a horrible disaster. "

Yes...all true. Except -- the dinos will get hungry and start eating those other animals and newly (fresh) resurrected, then, after the 'good stuff' is gone... District & Circuit overseers, Elderettes, Elders, MS'es, Pioneers and rank n' file JW's. In that order !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit