Do you think Dinosaurs will be in the New System?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Elsewhere....With Jehovah, anything is possible! Venus will become Paleozoic planet, and all the creatures from that era will be resurrected and live in peace on a Venusian Carboniferous paradise. Earth, on the other hand, will be transformed into a balmy Mesozoic paradise with dinos yucking it up with the pleisosaurs. Mars, on the other hand, will become Cenozoic Central, and that's where you'll find all the modern fauna transported by a resurrected Noah piloting his GOPHER 3000, bringing all those lovable mammals we love (and some resurrected Australopithecines, Eohipppi, mammoths, saber-toothed Smilodons, Megalodon sharks, etc.) into the "new world" of terraformed Mars. Humans will get to live on either of the three planets. Take your pick. :) And if you get eaten, no worries, Jehovah will resurrect you again!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    (Note that it has been estimated that 99% of all plants and animals which ever existed have become extinct. If God brought them all back, what would be the unintended consequences with life as we now know it?)

Dr. Ian Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
    Dr. Ellie Sattler: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth...

• ziddina
    ziddina

(Why isn't this in the section "Jokes and Humor"??? Oh, wait.... Somebody actually BELIEVES this sh*t??!!????)

"Jehover" will resurrect them at the end of the thousand-year-reign, 'cause if he resurrects the T-Rexs any sooner, Satan may be able to use them in that last, final battle!!!

Zid

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In the New System you`ll be able to pet Dinosaurs..

Just before they eat You and your Vehicle..

http://norak82.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/t-rex.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• ziddina
    ziddina

Y'know.... I always wanted a pet Triceratops... Maybe I should start going back to meetings...

Zid

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Y'know.... I always wanted a pet Triceratops... Maybe I should start going back to meetings...

Zid

http://www.itsnature.org/RIP/images/Triceratops.jpg

You don`t want a Triceratops to crap in the house..

My Ticeratops did that once and we had to move.

We never did get the funiture out of the house..

................... ...OUTLAW

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

Never happen, dinosours were invented to eat vegetation and each other so that we could have oil. Its the only plausable explaination for them to have existed for the lenght of time they were on the planet.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Never happen, dinosours were invented to eat vegetation and each other so that we could have oil. Its the only plausable explaination for them to have existed for the lenght of time they were on the planet.

That's exactly what a circuit overseer actually said from the platform before I left the JWs. When I told him that oil was not really squished dino guts, he challenged me back because Sinclair had a green dino on their logo.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Never happen, dinosours were invented to eat vegetation and each other so that we could have oil. Its the only plausable explaination for them to have existed for the lenght of time they were on the planet.

Nice trick. Make an assertion and then use the assertion as proof of your argument. Only that sort of trick only washes in groups like JWs.

For your explanation to have any credibility, you must first prove that dinosaurs were "invented," since your "oil" explanation depends upon that assertion.

Welcome to the thinking world, and please try again. We're here to help you. Honest.

Farkel

• sir82
    sir82
    Its the only plausable explaination for them to have existed for the lenght of time they were on the planet.

LOL!

Yes, that's the one and only possible reason!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit