Free signs for Memorial night protesters!

by koolaid-man 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Bad idea....jws will see it as sign of the ends times, reinforcing the wt teaching. as Outlaw, said let them have their memorial

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

It is so disappointing to see so many fearful, coward former Witnesses lacking courage on this discussion board. You hide behind fictitious names and cartoon like phony avatars and are still being controlled by the Watchtower org. What are you afraid of ? Stop being cowards. Come out from hiding in cyberspace and show real courage. Stand up, let people know who you are. You know the harm the Watchtower org. has caused in peoples lives. Stand tall and protest. It's been said, "a man who stands for nothing will fall for anything". anon The Watchtower org. would be out of business tomorrow if all their critics stood up and spoke out and let the org. know where you personally stand. Abraham Lincoln said "to sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men".

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well since you named it Koolaid-man be the first to claim it. Show us your balls.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It is so disappointing to see so many fearful, coward former Witnesses lacking courage on this discussion board. You hide behind fictitious names and cartoon like phony avatars and are still being controlled by the Watchtower org. What are you afraid of ? Stop being cowards.

Sounds like you need a kiss!

Kiss the monkey love. Kiss me! Kiss the cowardly monkey!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Peaceful protest has it's place, particularly in social issues that bring discrimination to the public eye - like the freedom rides of the 60's, the march on Washington and the campaigns for women's rights. These are socio-political issues where real changes can be made by protesting. The JW's are a religious organization with a persecution complex. As other posters have mentioned, this only feeds that complex and reinforces the fact that these protesters are crazy nut jobs and that obviously this means the witnesses have the 'truth'. When I was a witness and saw protests at assemblies or elsewhere, I bought into that feeling.

If you really want to make a difference, I believe it's on an individual basis where the most success is to be found and with baby steps.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Two jws just stopped by about 20 minutes ago with memorial invites in hand. I was at my kitchen window which looks out on my front door washing a spoon in my sink when they came to the door. I turned down "Car Talk" and said hello. The woman of the pair (one man, one woman, I wonder if they were married? ) made a half-hearted attempt to invite me to their joyous occacson, even tried to hand me the invite (I have a screen on my window and I didn't move to open my front door). I said "No thank you, not interested." and they walked away. Not much of a fight in that pair but it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

• Titus
    Titus
    You hide behind fictitious names and cartoon like phony avatars and are still being controlled by the Watchtower org.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

This forum used to be a discussion board but comments like the above have the potential to turn this into a disgusting board.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No one is stopping you from doing what you think is right Koolaid-man.

• Titus
    Titus
    You hide behind fictitious names and cartoon like phony avatars and are still being controlled by the Watchtower org.
    This forum used to be a discussion board but comments like the above have the potential to turn this into a disgusting board.

I agree with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit