Why do you come here?

by paul from cleveland 69 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    You tell me why you come here and I'll tell you why I come here.

I know why you come here. For the faces!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Beks, Sylvia didn't cut you off, I was in such a hurry to post, went back and read my post and realized I had left off BEKS....oh my god....the girl that's saving me a lounge chair out in CA and one of my favorite posters!!!! I quickly went back and edited.

Perhaps Sylvia instinctively knew I would add you in about 2 seconds....you are listed last but certainly never least dear....

r.

• beksbks
    beksbks

it's_me, looks like you've found the right place

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh R!

• beksbks
    beksbks

There is a terrible downside to this place too. Yes, yes there is.

It can cause one to sit here all day rather than do thier chores.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Restrangled!

Sylvia

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

My first night here, jamie pm'ed me her phone number and I called her. One of the first things she told me was "Don't be afraid or offended at the use of the word "apostate" on this forum."

I'm so glad she told me that! Now I see it as a term of endearment!

I aposta-love everyone here!!

• dandingus
    dandingus

I came here because I was finally at a place in life where I was ready to deal with my past instead of just pretending it didn't happen.

In short, to help and be helped.

• dissed
    dissed

Its true I get a $1 per post from Simon, but even if he paid me like .50/post, I think I would still come to the site because I enjoy it so much.

• goldensky
    goldensky

Because I have grown to love you and I want to know what's going on in your lives. Because you make me laugh and cry and both feel wonderful. Because I learn new facts every day that fascinate me. Because through this site I've come to meet some loving people that have taught me what humility and objectivity mean. You are stuck with me now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit