In most relationships the woman is better looking than the man

by Quillsky 34 Replies latest jw friends

• VIII
    VIII

Meow, Snowbird!!

Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder. (though I do stand by my Walmart observations)

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

Truth.

Sylvia

• tonyhag
    tonyhag

We have a saying here in the UK, you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    We have a saying here in the UK, you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire

We call that "doggystyle" here in the states.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'd be more likely to put my dick in a blender than try to comment on this subject.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

What if a girl is going out with a girl?

MMXIV

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I am often surprised how mismatched some couples are in the looks department.

But how good do many western women look first thing in the morning without their make up? Ooh!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Alcohol is the great equalizer. Combined with male hormones, the species is not at risk of becoming extinct. No need for alarm.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

This is true in most cases (especially in the religion) but I have seen the reverse. I have seen on a few occasions a very unattractive woman with a rather nice looking guy and am baffled.

Quillsky,

With regard to ugly women not being able to find partners: I guess that is why in bible times the woman was veiled. The father wanted his ugly daughter married off - so the guy didn't see her till after the ceremony.

Stillin,

Just because there are two good-looking parents doesn't necessarily mean the children will be good looking. Sometimes plain or homely children can come from a match of two beauties. Genetics is a funny thing. And sometimes somebody good-looking can come from two plain parents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit