In most relationships the woman is better looking than the man

by Quillsky 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

This leaves ugly women as the most unlikely to find partners.

Please discuss.

• stillin
    stillin

she will always have him eating out of the palm of her hand. But I see it the other way around, too. We all want lotalty from our mates, so we do whatever to find one that will most likely be loyal.

Besides, it makes the ugly-ugly matchups a little more scarce, thereby reducing the number of VERY ugly children!

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Better looking or attractive? And at what time in the relationship? Most women look their best in their 20's but for men it's in their 30's. So if it's a long term relationship it might be the girl started out looking better than the man but a few decades later they might be even or the guy looks better.

You're probably right though.

MMXIV

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Nope, not true

I often think 'how the hell did she get him?'

I do think women are more mercenary though, willing to sell themselves to ugly old wealthy men.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

ugly women as the most unlikely to find partners

Consider this boys: If we choose an ugly woman she will be so happy that you want her, that she will never leave you and no one will try to take her off you

And as stillan said We all want loyalty from our mates

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

They got all the vagina and men have all the money, duh.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Well, I consider women to be far more attractive than men. And my wife is quite beautiful. But I can't help but think that the idea that all the women in relationships are more attractive than their men is a bit of a stereotype that is perpetuated (in the U.S. at least) by the entertainment and advertising industry. All the TV shows and commercials, it seems, portray these average, overweight guys with their beautiful and well-maintained girlfriends/wives. Maybe to appeal to the average Joe? I dunno.

• VIII
    VIII

You all need to go to a Walmart and just hang out in the parking lot and observe the people going in. Since I am forced to go there to shop I see it on a weekly basis. My eyes bleed.

You will see some fugly people. Both men and women who are together with some of the fugliest kids you have ever seen. (I know, everyone thinks *their* kids are the cutiest ever. NOT)

Anyway, you have to wonder, why in the name of god would he or she EVER get naked with *that*? Seriously.

Some people are so unbelieveably ugly it is just a wonder anyone would. And, they make no effort to clean themselves up in any way, shape or form.

Yet, there seems to be mate out there for everyone based upon my observation. No matter how ugly you are.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

my fiancee is better looking than me for certain. when i first asked her out (nearly a year ago..wow), I thought she might be mid-30s. Turns out...she is in her mid 40s.... she looks great...she doesn't think so... but lately she is starting to see herself in a different light. now she says she is "all right." She works out and is trying, despite health problems, to get down to her goal weight. I keep telling her she looks great NOW.

I am damn lucky that at (then) 42, I found my soul mate. I will be glad when we can finally get married. Meanwhile, neither of us is going anywhere...and she appreciates me for me... not because of being some JW-position-titled "brother." LOL

Snakes (Rich )

• snowbird
    snowbird

Not in the Obama's.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit