In most relationships the woman is better looking than the man

by Quillsky 34 Replies latest jw friends

• musky
    musky

Physical attraction is only a small part of a relationship.If you love someone no matter what they look like,then you have found the right person.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    Quillsky,

With regard to ugly women not being able to find partners: I guess that is why in bible times the woman was veiled. The father wanted his ugly daughter married off - so the guy didn't see her till after the ceremony.

Then you'll appreciate this story, LongHairGal........

(Don't know why she didn't go for a pre-wedding facial wax, but anyway)

http://www.newser.com/story/80643/ambassador-to-dubai-annuls-marriage-to-bearded-wife.html

(Newser) – An Arab country's ambassador to Dubai had his marriage annulled after discovering he'd accidentally married a bearded, cross-eyed woman. The ambassador says his bride-to-be's face had been covered by a niqab throughout their courtship and he only discovered the beard when he went to kiss her at their wedding. He claims her family duped him by showing him a picture of her attractive, beardless sister, the New York Daily Newsreports.

"He was absolutely horrified," a wedding guest told the Daily Mail. "The bride had a nice personality, but there was a good reason why she was hiding her looks behind a veil. A divorce was inevitable, and the groom went straight to court, leaving his new bride in floods of tears." A court agreed to end the marriage, but rejected the groom's request to have the money he'd spent on wedding expenses returned.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've noticed that attractive people tend to be with attractive people. Plainer people tend to be with plainer people. Less attractive people tend to be with less attractive people. It's rare to see a beautiful person with a very, very homely person. I don't think I ever dated a guy less attractive than me. But looking back on it, they usually don't look as good as I thought they did at the time. But they were all attractive to me and that's all that matters.

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

You must remember that beauty is only skin deep but ugly is to the core.

• Scott77
    Scott77

All said, those who are beautful are so only in the eyes of beholder.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit