Now That Spring's Here What Suggestions Do You Have To Get Into Shape?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

Check out a territory with lots of long driveways and Auxiliary Pioneer!!

om

• restrangled
    restrangled

Get a step counter that attaches to the waist or pocket of your pants. Make sure it shows 10,000 steps at the end of every day. (That means cutting down reading time on JWN )

r.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Drink light beer

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon
    Check out a territory with lots of long driveways and Auxiliary Pioneer!!

There was this one "brother" that would (you might as well call it) power walk while out in service. I never liked being assigned to go in a group with him.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Dr.Oz reccomends at least 10,000 steps a day. I do more than that most days when the rain stops. I deliver flyers on a casual basis and bring up the total to over 30,000 steps. Take the chihuahua out for a walk to the beach.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Go to the store and buy a lot of Easter candy. You will burn lots of calories while shopping.

Get crunchy or chewy candy, like jelly beans or M&Ms. The extra effort it takes to chew will burn more calories.

That's how I do it.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Rebel,

I like how you think!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Drink Beer..

Buy bigger beer cans,they`re heavier to lift..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• chickpea
    chickpea

put air in the bike tires and go for a ride!!

volunteer at the local humane shelter to walk dogs
    if you dont have any of your own

get off the riding mower

• poppers
    poppers

I've switched from my indoor exersise bike to my outdoor bike. Rode 18 miles yesterday - maintaining shape for my 5 day 300 mile bike ride in late July to raise money for the MS Society. If anyone wants to help sponsor me PM me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit