Now That Spring's Here What Suggestions Do You Have To Get Into Shape?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It's gonna be 63 degrees tomorrow and for the rest of the week here in New England. I'll be playing outdoor tennis pretty soon and I've got to get back into some semblance of shape.

What suggestions do you have?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Walk more.

Eat less.

Sylvia

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Walking, jogging for me, and I figured working around the yard is also good exercise.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Get a dog that has to be walked briskly a minimum of a mile a day. Get that dog as a puppy that has to be taken out to potty every 2 hours and walked a mile a day. Move into an apt. with stairs on the top floor with your new dog. Eat 6 smaller meals a day between walking the dog. Lbs will drop like flies.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wii Fit

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Walk more. Eat less. Sylvia

That is an excellent plan. When you walk, ensure you walk fast enough to get your heart rate up.

Walking like this is almost as healthy as running.

• minimus
    minimus

I have my sneakers on!

• spawn
    spawn

Try swimming in Shark Infested water that should get rid of few pounds or eat lots of salad

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Get some teenager a gym membership that wants to be driven there every morning at 5:00. No matter what (!!!!) I have to drag my ass out of bed and drive her there. It has had some wonderful repercussions....endorphins, ready for swimsuit season and a few new friends.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Go rollerskating.

Walk in the southern states in a park with a gay rights T-shirt. Guaranteed you'll run like you've never run before.

Get drunk and get into a fight in a bar. Great exercise!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit