Am I going to get destroyed by God for buying Girl Scout Cookies?

by greenhornet 38 Replies latest social humour

• man in black
    man in black

just say you didn't know who was selling them.

• zoiks
    zoiks

16 "And the wife also laid this command upon the man: “From every cookie of the pantry you may eat to satisfaction. 17 But as for the box of Samoas you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.”

• tlawrence101
    tlawrence101

It is interesting that you ask such a question. You know to destroy yourself is personal between you and your father based on the degree of knowledge and your faith in Jehovah's saving power. Also, I was reading an article about back in the day, there were love spells put on men used with baking a gingerbread man while the witch chanted and the woman masturbated. This is just trivial knowledge. Not to say that this practice is to be associated with girl scout cookies or any other for that matter. What else will one do in search of love. Please...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes you will be destroyed come Armageddon, he will feed you Girl Guide cookies until

you explode, he hates those Girl Guides and their little cute uniforms.

Don't even think about Boy Scouts.

These kids instead should be going door to door with his magazines and tracts, preaching his hate and vengeance.

• chickpea
    chickpea

not only are you not going to die,
    you also saved yourself from this >>>

• skywho
    skywho

I'm going to get destroyed by my personal trainer for buying girl scout cookies !!!

• yknot
    yknot

I am wondering if 'anyone' has the Dec 22, 1954 Awake ......

If anyone does..... what does it say on page 27 about the girl scouts?

When I searched the CD I found only two references to the GS, one recent about constitutional rights to D2D sells and the 54 citation.

....... and if buying or consuming GS cookies are punishable.... imagine my future for selling 30 cases D2D and turning it as FS time last month!.....

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

You have more chance of being destroyed by God for following the chicken that crossed the road.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Sorry I missed this thread two days ago... It depends... Are your Girl Scout cookies made with real Girl Scouts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit