Am I going to get destroyed by God for buying Girl Scout Cookies?

by greenhornet 38 Replies latest social humour

• greenhornet
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

I believe so, yes.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Tainted Girl Scout Cookies?

Submitted by 41 News on Fri, 2010-02-26 18:23

A Kentucky bakery that makes Girl Scout cookies is pulling some batches of its Lemon Chalet Cremes because people have complained of a foul smell and taste.

Little Brownie Bakers in Louisville is one of two bakeries in the U.S. that makes Girl Scout cookies. No one has gotten sick from
    the stinky cookies sold in 24 states, and the company says they are safe to eat.

The bakery says on its Web site that the smell is caused by a breakdown of oils in the cookies.

The cookies were distributed in Alabama, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia.

• blondie
    blondie

I knew many jws who bought GS cookies but did not publicize it. I don't think GS cookies are even mentioned on the WT-CD.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Am I going to get destroyed by God for buying Girl Scout Cookies?

Not if you avoid Samoas. All the other GS cookies are merely gateway drugs. Samoas are of the debil. They are soooooo evil. Once you try one, it is all over. Soon you will be engaging in deeper perversions by having them with ice cream on top. Grant us strength in the presence of Samoas. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

There is a poster here with the following in his avatar:

"Come to the dark side, we have cookies"

And that is where it all began, in the Garden.

The fruit if the Tree of the Knowledge Good and Evil. Here is Eve's bite:

BTS

• dissed
    dissed

That all depends.......

Will you be sharing them with us? Or 'greedily, selfishly' keeping them all for yourself?

• parakeet
    parakeet

You'll be destroyed by God only if you eat the cookies.

Remember Eve and the apple? She could look at it all she wanted; it was the chowing-down that did the mischief.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I ate half of the box on the way home from the store. I can share them with you guys.

This is not fair for like 2 years I put in "pioneer hours" Sold I mean placed lots of books and Magazines.

That sucks.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I don't know about God, but my waistline might get me if I keep scarfing those thin mints. Also available as an ice cream flavor--Yum!

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

oh no! I guess I'm going to be destroyed too! *cries*

I bought literally like...um...9 boxes of samoas...plus a couple other boxes of different flavors

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit