Me, the WT, and the "Separating Work"...

by AGuest 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Appreciate your input, snowbird. The fact that both you and Outlaw seem to respect her is one key reason I haven't written her off as a troll. I still can't believe that the voices are 'real' but at least Shelby's genuine.

(by 'real' I mean from an intelligent external source)

• snowbird
    snowbird

This is why you shouldn't let people use your discussion board as a substitute for medical intervention.

That's not for me to decide.

A little more on the hearing of voices.

I was traveling by myself once when something fell off a truck in front of me and slashed one of my front tires.

I pulled off the busy highway onto a less-traveled road, thinking I could "limp" home.

A man going by on the other side saw my plight and crossed the median to assist me.

He said, and I'm quoting verbatim, "The Holy Spirit spoke to me and told me to help you. I always obey His Voice."

I've learned not to question, but just show myself thankful.

Sylvia

• AGuest
    AGuest
    AGuest, I am relatively new here so please forgive me if you've answered this question before.

Absolutely NO problem, dear MS, and peace to you!

Who do you think the "voice" is? Is it Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit, or are they one and the same to you?

It is the voice of JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Holy Spirit. He is the HOLY One of Israel, the Son and Christ (chosen) of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH-VEH (meaning, "JAH... who causes [Armies... of spirits] to become/breathes [Armies... of spirits] into existence."

I know this is probably more than you asked for, but his name really ISN'T "Jesus". It really isn't. That name is English/Latin for the Greek name "Ieosus" which means "Jah (or, "Jeh") is Zeus." Which JAH is not. This is because the highest Greek god was "Zeus" (sometimes stated as "Dios," see http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2203&t=NKJV)... the "father of helps"... and the one the Greeks looked to as God ("Dios"). Thus, they said "JAH is Zeus," which THEY took to mean as "Jah is God"... but is not the same thing.

I do not call him "Jesus," however, NOT because of this... but because he TOLD me what his name is: JAH e Shua... means "JAH Saves" or "Salvation of JAH." In English, it is "Joshua."

I hope this helps, dear MS and, again, I bid you peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Did`nt they DF you for taking on the WBT$?..

They did, dear Outlaw... and the greatest of love and peace to you! As one elder put it, I was "going beyond the things written." When I asked, "The things written where, Brother?" he said, "The things written in the Watchtower!"

That same PO attempted to correct him "(Uh, no, we mean the things written in the Bible...") but it was too late. He had spoken the truth.

Again, peace to you... and may JAH bless!

Your servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    He said, and I'm quoting verbatim, "The Holy Spirit spoke to me and told me to help you. I always obey His Voice."

WHOO-HOOOO, dear Miz Silvie!!! Praise JAH and thank YOU!!

Shel, your servant, etc., etc., LOLOLOLOLOL!

• journey-on
    journey-on

When one knows with absolute certainty, it doesn't matter what doubters say. Remember that, Shelby...(but I know you already do.)

Those that insist on translating every spiritual experience into some kind of mental illness is being very close-minded. There is a difference. Just because you do not experience certain things does not mean you have the right to label it something it is not. You need to understand the differences, or at least entertain the possibility that all who receive such a gift are not "crazy".

Some have the capacity to receive this fiery intelligence and they are spoken of as chosen ones or elect. The idea is not one of elitism but rather one of responsibility and a sacred trust. Those who receive it are responsible for imparting it to others --- to anyone who desires to receive it. IF YOU DO NOT DESIRE TO RECEIVE IT, then just stop posting your hateful diatribe and go find someone else to harass.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They did, dear Outlaw... and the greatest of love and peace to you! As one elder put it, I was "going beyond the things written."

When I asked, "The things written where, Brother?" he said, "The things written in the Watchtower!"

That same PO attempted to correct him "(Uh, no, we mean the things written in the Bible...") but it was too late.

He had spoken the truth......Aguest

Aguest/Shelby..

That is a Frigg`in Funny story!!..

LOL!!..

The WBT$ does`nt care what the Bible says..They don`t follow Jesus..

They worship the Watchtower like a Golden Calf..

And..

Speaking truthfully is either an accident,or they`ve been trapped into it..

What the Hell is Wrong with those people?..LOL!!..

Thanks for the laugh Shelby..Good Thread!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Amen, Journey-On!

Matthew 9:12 -13 Jesus, overhearing, shot back, "Who needs a doctor: the healthy or the sick? Go figure out what this Scripture means: 'I'm after mercy, not religion.' I'm here to invite outsiders, not coddle insiders." MSG

If you're not sick, then stay clear!

Sylvia

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear Journey, Silvia, and Outlaw (and you, too, dear MS)... . Truly. And thank you, truly. Perhaps one day these, too, will understand. It may take a literal konk on the head (or a blinding light - LOLOL!)... which I hope ISN'T the case, as I don't think many of them will be able to withstand the "suffering" (i.e., persecution and ridicule) THEY may undergo as a result. Hopefully, they'll just get it... because their hearts are "right."

Again, may JAH bless you all.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• matrixx
    matrixx

Hello my dear sister SA

I thank you for the many times you have persisted in sharing what you hear regardless of the accusations of sanity you receive from many. You have played a major role as a servant of Jah in helping me to leave the wbts. I was one of the individuals involved in writing and signing our names to a couple of letters to the wtbs. What you say is true. Although many may choose not to believe, it is well worth it for the few who will. Many will try to justify your hearing with fleshly man made ideas and thoughts. Pay no attention to these ones for they are not seeking to hear the voice of our Master, nor are they seeking truth. If they were they would pray constantly and their prayers would be answered as yours, mine and countless others have. I have learned to hear our Masters voice although it is not my gift as it is yours.

Please do continue, those that are truly seeking will read what you are told to say by Jaheshua Meschajah and each will arrive at their own conclusion but not all will call you crazy.

To those who are seeking, continue seeking, asking and praying for ears to hear the spirit. And you too may be given our heavenly Father’s name along with his Son’s name. It seems each religion refers to God with their own name. How wonderful it is to hear the spirit reveal to you his true name.

With much love and affection

Your brother and fellow servant of Jah

Matrixx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit