If this don't scare you, nothing will

by purplesofa 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Cults are great places for psycho's like this to hide out... Does anyone have the name of the murderer? That would lend credibility to the letter, I am sure he was caught by now.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

ChoosingLife: He said they were not required to report these people to the police and it was man's law the were breaking, not God's law. They pick and choose which laws apply to them and morality has nothing to do with their decisions. Keeping the money flowing is much more important.

Thanks for that. Here, again, the Society is using and abusing Caesar.

Len

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

The "murder" letter was personally given to me in 2001 and I gave it to Bill Bowen to put on the Silentlambs website. Believe me, it is not a fake.

• dozy
    dozy

"This guy was pretty hardcore, even offering to bump someone off for me for $5, 000 if ever necessary."

Do you have the guy's telephone number & does he do a cash discount for bulk purchases!

Oh the irony of the "brother" who killed a few men but this is shrugged off yet takes a drag of a spliff & could be up in front of a judicial committee. Tells you all you need to know about the WTS & its standards.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thank-you for that confirmation Barbara.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Corrupt from the top down!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Will result in serious reprecussions to him and his wife!" WOW!!! What about justice for the victims and families of victims? What about reprecussions to them?

This religion really has no moral center to speak of. Absolutely corrupt, absolutely blind.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I find it amazing that a religion that touts having the "TRUTH"

does not pursue in actually getting to the bottom of what is actually is the truth.

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy
    I find it amazing that a religion that touts having the "TRUTH"
    does not pursue in actually getting to the bottom of what is actually is the truth.

Cause they can just 'wait on Jehovah' silly , unless sex is involved of course, then they want all the nasty little details...

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Actually, they want it both ways. On one hand they're suggesting it's his conscience - and as these crimes were committed before Baptism, then basically they don't really count in WT terms. But, they also have said that he can't hold privileges, so he is being 'penalised' for his pre-Baptism 'sins'. Do they actually know what they're whittering on about..?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit