Something big is going on at the Vatican

by Weeping 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Weeping
    Weeping

Came across this article this morning. I'm sorry if you think I keep harping on this, but this is scary. Devil worship is absolutely mainstream now.

The allegations of Fr Amorth – who btw,has said in the past that the scenes in the 1973 film The Exorcist are “substantially exact” – are recorded in Father Amorth: Memoirs of an Exorcist. My life fighting against Satan, a series of interviews edited by Marco Tosatti. He asked Amorth if Pope Benedict XVI himself knew of the existence of Satanic sects in the Vatican.Of course he was informed ” replied Amorth. “But he does what he can. It's a horrifying thing."

But what can a person really do? Based on my personal experience as a young woman, I'm certain several of my neighbors are holding Satanic gatherings. Then they wave at me the next morning. I wonder if they really understand what they are dealing with.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

give it a rest Weeping FFS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

go away.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Satan the Wiener!!..

http://trulyequal.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/wiener.jpg

I'm certain several of my neighbors are holding Satanic gatherings. Then they wave at me the next morning.
    I wonder if they really understand what they are dealing with.....Weeping

Satan has taken over Deli Counters all over the world..

Do your nieghbours Wave at you with a Wiener?..

• Think About It
    Think About It

Something big is going on at the Vatican?

Damn.....I thought this might be an announcement that Pope Benedict's dict unbent.

Think About It

• cantleave
    cantleave

Cartoon Satan WORSHIP ME!

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

WHAT GOD BLESSES NOTHING CAN CURSE.

The Catholic Church is the leader of Hundreds of Millions to One Billion Christians on Earth. One may not agree with its doctrine, its hierarchy, or believe its history to be too spotted yet it has still chosen to follow and promote Jesus as the Savior of all Mankind. The Watchtower's animosity to the Catholic Church is due to Russell's campaign against them and that still poisons JWs and ex-JWs feelings about a group of actual Christians. It was solely responsible for the spiritual welfare of all of Western Europe and many other places for over 1200 years. It mostly did the job. I believe that God's blessing and direction is evident in Mainstream Christianity. JWs are not informed about the blessings of God in Mainstream Christianity and refuse to believe the reports found everywhere. People are changed for the better. People have their physical needs cared for. Miracles do happen.

The biggest differences between Catholic, Orthodox, Traditional Protestant and independent Christian organizations is the style of worship and the Governance of the group. The differences in Theology is relatively minor.

What God Blesses nothing can curse. Satanists will not "take over" the Kingdom of Christ (Christendom = the Domain of Christ). The exposure will change some and that is what we should pray for. Prayer for all kinds of persons is appropriate. The WT ban on prayers for anyone other than themselves is not Biblical.

Greetings to all and prayers for blessings,

Paul

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Weeping I swear you're the Church Lady...

Could it be Satan?!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

The Vatican is a beautiful edifice housing the vast hierarchy of the Church, including the Adolescent Proctology Research Center.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

In lue of this new turnover in worship all the bishops and even the Pope congregated a all night orgy

with all of the nuns that are at the Vatican.

The Pope was so kinky at the event he never took off his ceremonial garments and hat.

Apparently he was so horny from being celibate all those years, he tried to make with all the nuns.

This event took place right in the main cathedral, officials are saying it will takes weeks to clean up the mess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit