Dramatic posters on the board...

by tresdecu 31 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Im never posting on this thread again. I promise I will NEVER COME BACK

• rocketman
    rocketman

It's happened from the time this (and other) boards came into existence. Some people, for various reasons, prefer to announce their departure, usually airing some grievance in the process. Personally, I pay no mind to it.

One of the funniest replies I've seen to such an announcement was "see you tomorrow". I can't remember which thread (it was years ago), but that reply struck me as quite funny. And it's true - it often seems they come back anyway.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I did add Yizuman to the list. For your reference.

Is it too early to put NastiCanasta there? IIRC, he did say "this is not the place for me" but was back two posts later ---

No, I guess it has to be a special "goodbye cruel website" thread all on it's own.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I posted the topic so people could just put all the crybaby - woe to me - bullshit all together so they could see how many other people have been 'hard done by' by the moderators of the board who don't abide by the U.S. constitution.

Oh wait a minute... THIS IS THE INTERNET!

Hey, and the board administrator lives in CAnada, eh! So the laws of Canada apply here, my fellow posters.

Now it's polite in Canadian society when having a disagreement with a neighbour to offer up a freshly-clubbed seal to say you're sorry to someone in authority. Therefore, if you piss the board administrator off, I suggest you at least mail him a seal pelt before adressing him.

• dissed
    dissed

An approved exiting thought or post?

I just wanted to let everyone on the board know I will be taking some time off JWN. I'm only mentioning this incase you wondered where I was. Wishing you the best and hope to see you in the near future.

Signed,

XXXXXXXXXXX

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Then again, I kinda wish some posters would give a heads up when they are not gonna be around so we don't have to worry about what happened to them. Or at least poke their heads in the door once in awhile.

Where is Bonafide?

• dandingus
    dandingus

Regarding keyser soze, notverylikely said:

Everytime I see you post I imagine hearing it in Al Swearengen's voice with a few F-bombs and references to sex thrown in.

I keep doing the same thing! I half expect him to close every post with "cock sucker!"

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hmmm... what's more irritating: Posts about people saying they're leaving, or posts from people who feel they need to control the behavior of others.... hmmmm.

Maybe the people who post "Where is so-and-so?" should be equally indicted. Then we'd have a trifecta.

• moshe
    moshe

I took a public break last year when I moved and retired for awhile- and then those JW's had to come down my street. Well, that got me going again. My JW neighbors moved away, last month. And I was just getting ready to invite them over for a cookout.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH - I'M LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No cantleave - you cantleave it would make your name a lie and we love so much.

OK I'll give you all second chance.

That was dramatic wasn't it folks?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit