My interview with Jehovah's Witnesses

by Danni 60 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

YoYo,

Now you are getting the idea. What you see as wrong, your religion tries to cover up. ExJw's are not a religion so we cannot throw those who practice such things out. The JW's are a religion and it is an absolute fact that they not only hide the molesters but they leave them in positions of responsibility.

Believe what you want. From what I have seen of you, you will do exactly that.

Take care YoYo. I still think you are a good man.

Dave

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Danni:
    We all know the law on taping conversations. However, how many times have you seen network news programs do their "hidden camera" bits? My advice, tape it regardless of the law. There's always ways to get a good recording and transcripts out anonymously. I'm sure many here would be glad to help....
    Mike.

"You can't have everything, where would you put it?" -- Steven Wright

• Danni
    Danni

Hello everyone, I am tried as hell.

thinker As an active JW would you be kind enough to explain to Danni why JW's first must confront a brother/sister privately (within the congregation) about an offense and why you need 2 witnesses or a confession for the person to be found guilty?

What kind of justice system is this? What child molester will wait until some one comes around before molesting a child? that makes no sense. That's nonsense.

YoYoMama

The odd thing is that child molesters are disfellowshipped and become ex-JWs. Now they are all alone and their families shun them. Maybe they come here for support, so they can learn the truth about the truth.

in other words you will send child molester back out to the public so they can molest other childeren? . The sick part of this is: It means they are free to molest children outside of your religion.the public has no knowledge of these very men/women running lose and free in the community because some Jehovah's Witnesses didn't report the sick bastard to the police.

Yo Yo after reading a comment like that from you, I can't respect you. Have you ever heard the cries of a mother who's son or daughter was found murdered after being raped by a person the community had no knowledge of?? Do you know what it's like to walk up to a parent and say "I am sorry to inform but your son was found strangled to death.??" Most of these crimes could have been prevented from taken place if just one person reported it. Tell me, are the jws who keep these secerts keeping them, in the name of their God? Does he approve? What do you say when you pray at night ? "thank you god for not letting anyone find out about the men/women in here who molest our children??

How many Jehovah's Witnesses on this board is in agreement with yo yo? If the ex jehovah's witnesses had said, the jehovah's witnesses secertly robbed banks at night.I wouldn't have thought twice about it. But children being raped and the abuse going on in the name is god is no excuse. I will do everything I can (if i find just one jw raping a child here) to see that they are put away so long their own family will forget how to spell their names.... GOT YO YO?

To the others in here. Pleae excuse my angry at the moment I had a bad night LOL .. Car chase, he was a teenager just going out for fun but the kids just don't get it. I thought for sure he was dead when he slammed into that damn tree. I don't mean to tell you my problems on the job. But sometimes someon can just push you the wrong way....

• borgfree
    borgfree

Danni,

Quote: "I don't mean to tell you my problems on the job. But sometimes someon can just push you the wrong way...."

Why not? I think that is what we all do sometimes. I for one am glad to read what you wish to share.

Borgfree

"Without knowledge there can be no genuine faith--only superstition on the one hand or speculation on the other" Robert Banks
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Danni,I just read your last post.It is so good to see somebody outside the religion "GET IT."Its the yes men like yo-yo that hide and protect the molesters by saying nothing to the authorities to protect the name of their religion.They are trained in it.They may say they hate molesters,but they will do exactly what their relgion tells them to,say nothing.They are trained to turn a blind eye to a lot of things the religion does.How do I know?I was raised in it...OUTLAW

• Danni
    Danni

Hey OUTLAW, Yes I am still learning things I read at silent lambs everyday now or night. This is a whole new world for me. The information is fascinating to me. At the same time, I am not letting over cloud my thoughts. The things are so fascinating to me because never would I have believed the Jws had this much drama going on LOL.. I mean think about it..My family always hid when they came by, we had to stop playing and go inside until they left because my mom didn't want them preaching to her LOL..We always had to stay quiet when they came by it's funny now that I am looking back on it. My partner said, he always called them the possey because they were in groups. LOL...Now I find out my life could have been this exciting. I am talking about the other scandles I am reading about LOL.. The good ones (good slaves) bad ones (evil slaves) LMAO This is too much. I told my partner about it, he was on the floor. He really believes I am making this up.. I like it though. Just hate the child abuse shit...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Danni, just letting you know that I am enjoying getting your outsider's perspective on things. I wish I could have the opportunity to video your "interview" with them.

• Danni
    Danni

SixofNine Danni, just letting you know that I am enjoying getting your outsider's perspective on things. I wish I could have the opportunity to video your "interview" with them

I enjoy getting the inside perspective on this. If I could find a way to video this believe me I would. I am going on suday to talk with them ( I think ) they left me a message offering me to come by on a meeting day. I think Sunday would be best because I can take a few hours off. I am getting my questions ready now. I am not going to give those questions to them sooner you all are right they should answer them up front. I am not going to be disrespectful but I am going to be serious. Let them know some things about the law if that will help the members to talk when being abused. THIS is so important to me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Danni,thanks for the reply,I enjoyed reading your post.It is an interesting sub-world isn`t it?Or should I say dub-world(LOL).Dub is slang for JW.I`m happy your keeping a clear mind,you need it here.There are many scandels and cover ups and the people on this board are good at digging them up.Silent Lambs is the part of our world that deals with child abuse,if you can help them,God bless you!If you need information,just ask,if one dosen`t know,another will.We are a living library,of generations of dub information,nobody bullshits us.Enjoy your adventure in dub-world Danni...OUTLAW

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Danni:

I apologize for giving you the wrong impression. I do care what happens to victims of child abuse. I imagine if it happend to my child, I would go nuts and try to do something to the bastard that touched him, even if he is my brother.

I am not blind to what is happening in some congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses. Why do I say some? Unfortunately there are some congregations that have elders that do not follow even the instructions given by the Governing Body of Jehovahs Witnesses. For example, one instruction that elders receive is that when they find out about a child molestation (doesn't matter how old the child is, it could be a 17 year old), the elders should immediately contact the Watchtower Legal Department to receive guidance on what the law expects us to do.

I will admit that some elders don't even place this call and try to handle it themselves. That is a problem that the Governing Body is trying solve. I can call these problems "Growing Pains", as the religion grows in membership, there are more posibilities of bad elements infiltrating the congregations.

One case in mind is an individual that confessed to the elders that he had molested his younger sister (8 years old). This had happened 9 years prior to the confession. The girl was now 17 years old. This molestor was disfellowshipped from the congregation. The elders phoned the Legal Department and the instructions were to call the authorities and turn him in. The elders did just that. He was arrested and extradited (spelling?) to the city where the crime happened. He is serving a sentence of 99 years.

See, in this case the elders did the right thing because they followed the instructions that the Organization gave them. Elders do make mistakes, but these are not tolerated in judicial matters. These will be removed by the Governing Body eventually.

The problem with many here is that they accuse the whole organization for covering up child molesters. This is just not true. Jehovah's Witnesses follow the law of the land. We have to admit that each individual state has different laws. But the Witnesses will follow what the law says. So the problem is in some individual congregations.

I, personally, would never cover up a child molester. I don't care if they televise it and say he was one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I would still turn him in. That is the view of the majority of elders within the Organization.

I'm sorry I seemed like a jerk with my comments, but you have to understand that I too get pissed when Opposers of Jehovah's Witnesses throw out accusations left and right and never the see the good that we do.

I appreciate your line of work and the way all police officers put their lives on the line every day. Be careful out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit