My interview with Jehovah's Witnesses

by Danni 60 Replies latest jw friends

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

The odd thing is that child molesters are disfellowshipped and become ex-JWs. Now they are all alone and their families shun them. Maybe they come here for support, so they can learn the truth about the truth.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hi Dazed,

Small world, no? I'd really like to talk to you soon about this case, if you don't mind. If you're willing, please email me -- my email is open.

AlanF

• ianao
    ianao

Ok, Either YoYo is incredibly stupid, or is showing him/her/itsself to be a deliberate troll.

YoYo: Is it your contention that Dazed & Alan are "mistaken" about their experiences? Perhaps TheOldHippie is right and you are once again referring to the ideal situation instead of reality.

• seven006
    seven006

YoYo,

You are so wrong my friend. My last girlfriend who is an exJW was repeatedly raped and molested by her father when she was 14. He also molested her two brothers. He is still a ministerial servant in Eugene Oregon and she is psychologically damaged for life. Alan F can verify this because he knw her also.

Another Elder I grew up with had sex with his 13 year old step daughter repeatedly. He was turned in by her real non-JW father and was sent to jail for a short time. He is back as a ministerial servant in the congregation In Washington State and still as full of shit as he was before.

We have been playing real nice together YoYo, Please don't piss me off with blanket statements you know nothing about. Whats it going to take for you to wake up and quit lieing to yourself?

Dave

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    He is still a ministerial servant in Eugene Oregon

He should be removed immediately.

He is back as a ministerial servant
    He should be removed also.

I hate child molesters. Still, many of the child molesters are also ex-JWs. Is it unreal to think that some might be here among us on this board seeking comfort because of being shunned by the congregation?

• ianao
    ianao

At least ex-JW child molesters have to keep quiet themselves in order to remain unnoticed instead of the other ex-JWs covering for him/her.

• thinker
    thinker

Danni,
    It's clear you know that you've been lied to. What makes you think more questions will get you straight answers?

To YoYo Mama,
    As an active JW would you be kind enough to explain to Danni why JW's first must confront a brother/sister privately (within the congregation) about an offense and why you need 2 witnesses or a confession for the person to be found guilty? What would be the punishment for molesting? Once a molester confesses or is found guilty are JW's encouraged to proceed with legal action? Do the elders report information on molesters in states where it is not required by law?
    Thanks,

thinker

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

YoYoMama,

Who knows if there are child molesters on this board - if there are they could be JWs or exJWs or fall into neither class. It is irrelevant to the issue at hand which is that the WTS - God's channel - has a system in place that punishes the victim and protects the molester. If you are a JW then that is something that you should be especially worried about.

LPH

• thinker
    thinker

YYM,
    He's what the WTS says:
    "It may be possible that some who were guilty of child molestation were or are now serving as elders, ministerial servants, or regular or special pioneers. Others may have been guilty of child molestation before they were baptized. The bodies of elders should not query individuals. However, the body of elders should discuss this matter and give the Society a report on anyone who is currently serving or who formerly served in a Society-appointed position in your congregation who is known to have been guilty of child molestation in the past.

TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS March 14, 1997 Page 3

In your report please answer the following questions: How long ago did he commit the sin? What was his age at the time? What was the age of his victim(s)? Was it a one-time occurrence or a practice? If it was a practice, to what extent? How is he viewed in the community and by the authorities? Has he lived down any notoriety in the community? Are members of the congregation aware of what took place? How do they and/or his victim(s) view him? Has he ever been disfellowshipped, reproved, counseled, or otherwise dealt with? If he has moved to another congregation, please identify the congregation to which he has moved. Was that congregation advised of his past conduct of child molestation, and, if so, when? [If you have not advised them, this should be done now, and you should send a copy of your letter to the Society in a "Special Blue" envelope.] This information should be sent to the Society along with any other observations that the body of elders has. Please send this to the Society in the "Special Blue" envelope so that the factors involved may be given due consideration; this information is not to be made available to those not involved.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey yo-yo,do you know what the difference is of a child molester here or a child molester at the kingdom hall?We won`t protect them here!Just like I don`t put up with your crap,you whineing deceitful weasel!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit