JWN only for ex-JWs?!

by Caedes 25 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's like banging a head against a wall...that's all I've got to say

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    JWoods, so you're taking over the board and overriding Simon's welcome mat to welcome EVERYONE?

I think he was merely stating the obvious. That the main topics on a JW discussion board would be those pertaining to JWs.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I think he was merely stating the obvious. That the main topics on a JW discussion board would be those pertaining to JWs.

Exactly what I was saying. Everyone welcome, but the topics here usually have relevance to the world of leaving the JW religion.

I remember years back a totally non-JW retired ex-cop coming here (he lived on the island of Cyprus) simply because he had some neighbors who were JW and he wondered how to interact with them.

We became pretty good friends for a while through PMs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I would say JWoods comment is obvious...no rocket science in what he is saying. The same would hold true to any discussion board. Go speak on a shppers db, or a db on video games...obviously the main points of discussion are what the board is...othe rissues secondary.

• JWoods
    JWoods

And BTW, Yiz, trying to pick a fight with me will not work.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I wasn't trying to pick a fight JWoods, I was trying to understand your frame of mind.

Sorry it came off with a wrong impression,

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit