With Heavy Heart

by PSacramento 76 Replies latest jw friends

• dgp
    dgp

PSacramento, I do hope you won't leave for long. I haven't ever been a JW either and have liked your posts.

I wish you well. I saw a picture of you and your family once, and you do have a fine family.

• crapola
    crapola

Please visit from time to time. We'll miss you!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi PS,

It's been great having you here :)

Are you just talking a break or moving on to pastures new?

Whatever happens, may the Lord bless you and your family abundantly! John 10:10 Romans 5:17

Love in Christ,

Stephen

• snowbird
    snowbird

Chalam, I believe some of the comments on this thread got under PSac's skin.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/189791/9/If-I-was-to-go-out-and-rape-the-best-looking-young-virgin-girl-I-could-find

I know they did mine.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hmmmmmmmmmm..

Lots of Christians on the board and some have taken a worse beating than you..LOL!!

They showed grit..Got up,dusted themselve off and still post..

I would`nt have Shelby as a friend,if she was`nt strong enough to weather hard times..

That would be sad..

Take a break and come back..

If being a Christian is too hard..Maybe become a Sumo Wrestler..

http://www.blurtit.com/var/question/q/q9/q97/q977/q9776/q977627_koni2.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL at Outlaw!

Sylvia

• sd-7
    sd-7

PSacramento--I can understand how you might feel, as I've certainly wanted to get away from this site from time to time. But your insights have been awesome.

Thankfully, most of us here won't be shunning you if you decide to leave. "No one should be forced to post in a way that is unacceptable or made to choose between a website and his family," after all.

Go with our warm wishes if you must, but do return.

--SD-7

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

PSacramento

It is a shame that you are not feeling welcome at present. You seem like a sensitive man, which is meant as a compliment.

It has to be said that you have jumped in with both feet recently and stirred up other posters by defending an emotive issue. We all get knocked around here occasionally. I used to post under my real name for many years but received a lot of abuse when I was mistaken for a trouble maker of the same name. Now I post wearing a helmet and armour and find I am less affected by hostile remarks.

What I am trying to say is that when you post on a public forum you have to be a bit thick skinned and not let people get to you.

I said to you earlier today, "Sometimes retreat is a good battle strategy." That was not a suggestion to leave the forum but to stop defending the subject that was causing some very strong comments to be directed at you.

Perhaps you should stay but adjust your approach to what you post and how you deal with criticism?

It is up to you what you do but your contribution here is of value to many people and all adds to the fun - it is meant to be fun!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    That was not a suggestion to leave the forum but to stop defending the subject that was causing some very strong comments to be directed at you.

He has as much right to go on the defensive as you and others to go on the offensive!

Sylvia

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

If being a Christian is too hard..Maybe become a Sumo Wrestler..

I doubt his breasts are big enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit