The Absolute "Climax" in My Life as ...

by Erich 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• Erich
    Erich

Hello all,

Today I experienced the absolute "climax" in my life
    as JW (since 1984)....;-((((

An ELDER(!) deceived me of the heritage of my aunt.
    This aunt was 89 yrs old, and the last aunt of my family
    which was still alive.
    (With exception of my mother, who is now 85, all my relatives -
    as well from mother's, as from father's side - died meanwhile).

So, I am quite alone now. I only have my wife and one son.
    I hope I that I die one time at the same time as my wife, suddenly,
    if possible...
    That's all I desire from God.... I am very depressed today...

Okay. If I'd go to explain all things what had
    happened, it would take too long time.

Short message: (In JT-style, for my English language is insufficient,...)):

This ELDER had access and free entry to the dwelling of my aunt..

he visited her so often as possible,

he said to us he is always going to proclaim the Good Message of the Kingdom to her...

we (especially my wife) trusted him unconditionally, because he was an "ELDER"..

he obtained surreptitiously the full trust of my aunt

he obviously said to her: me and my wife have got no time to help her, because we live 25 miles far from her, and JW's have got no time because in leisure they must preach - anyway...

he persuaded her to declare testament and to bequeath him all her money and assets....

meanwhile the ELDER became her judicial guardian and held her legacy, she gave him compliantly her signature - the same what she did before at the notary - he had no problems with courts anyway, because he was at the JW's Hospital Liaison Committee and therefore he was known as "absolutely honorable and trustable JW" at the city's attorneys.., (and also at the notary and court)...

Almost every time when we visited my aunt, the ELDER was present and made the impression that he would be a lovely welfare worker and a good JW, preaching the good message one day when this ELDER was not present, my aunt told irritatingly, that she do not trust him longer.

She had heard from other tenants in the tenement-house, that all around is a rumor, that this ELDER would be a type of "heritage hunter" - he had ostensibly more than 10 old persons (+85) under his control and "care"... But we did not believe my aunt, because meanwhile she began to suffer on mental dementia...

At an other day when the ELDER was not present, she told us an important testament has got vanished 5 years ago, when her life companion (80) died. She had stored his testament at home, but after the death it suddenly did vanish, and the only person who had entry to her dwelling at that point in time was that ELDER - he had the key... My aunt got nothing from her life-companion's money...
    We did not believe what she said, of course... very sad....

One day in 1999 my wife and me got a phone call. My aunt had an accident in their dwelling, and got delivered into the nearest hospital. She had got her femoral neck broken, got operated, and was barely to response. We visited her every day, went 2 hours every day from our city to her hospital and return, three weeks.

The ELDER who was her legacy guardian was rarely present. My aunt was very bewildered. Often she said that some terrible thing happened before she tumbled in her dwelling, but we were not able to get out from her mouth what had happened.

Because the bewildering of my aunt got to get chronically, we tried to bring her into a neurology clinic, 25 miles far from the hospital, near my home town. Meanwhile we became convinced, that my aunt had got an apoleptic stroke (as reason for her fall..). But her hospitals doctors did not treat any type of apoleptics, and as result she got worse more and more.

I called the ELDER and told him. He forbid to bring my aunt to an other hospital especially for neurological or psychiatrical treatments. He said: all relatives of her do not wish a psychiatric treatment ! But the fact was, my aunt had no surviving relatives
    at that time at all, excepting ME....!

One week later we met this ELDER at an assembly congress in August. The first words he spoke to us, when we asked him about the state of health of my aunt, were:

I have news for you: I am officially the heir of your aunt; I am the holder of her legacy, and you will get NOTHING ! My wife and me were so speechless, that we were fully unable to respond any word.

At this moment we were aware of the fact that my aunt always spoke the truth about this man; but she was unable to help herself. She was extradited to him all the time...

We now became aware of the fact that the only reason for "preaching" and "lovely visits" at my aunts dwelling was money. Nothing else.
    Rather more than this. The ELDER was obsessed from money, in a terrible manner.

He had even meant, that all our visits we ever did to my aunt were made of heritage reasons !!!

This man was absolutely unable to grasp that any person (even a JW-brother!) could do any visit (even to a relative of him!) for LOVE- PURPOSES and not for purposes to make money !!! (Or to make new sheep for the org...;-(((( laughable.....

Three weeks later we got indication from the hospital that the broken femoral neck now got healed, and that my aunt comes home. We, of course, meant "at home" her really home: namely her dwelling. As soon as possible we went to her former dwelling to visit her. We fully were convinced that the ELDER at least would have made precautions so that she got best medical and human care in her former dwelling. Finally that earlier was her greatest desire all the time.... and finally, what is a legacy guardian good for..?!

When we came to her former dwelling-home, we were ringing the door-bell in vain.

The ELDER meanwhile did sell all her property and belongings. Her apartment meanwhile became let to an other tenant. The new tenant stared at us speechless. We were appalled and speechless too...

Then we got to search in the whole town after my aunt, Finally, we discovered her in an old tenement house, which was a nursing home for old invalid people. Ghastly, horrible, old rooms. Me and my wife were unable to get her out. The ELDER was her judicial guardian, approved through law...

One month later I tried to sue against the elder at the court. My wife forbid it. "Never sue against an elder", she said, "this will bring disgrace on Jehovah".

As often as possible we visited my aunt in mentioned nursing-home. Her state of health got worse and worse. We gave the nursing-home-administration our card with address and phone number, for the case of worst. (The ELDER had got our data anyway..)

Today me and my wife started our car again to drive to that nursing home. (I suffered long time under influenca, and often was sick through intense work, and therefore we had got no time for visits some months...)

At first, I begged my wife to go in, first looking for my aunt, telling me her state of health then..

She did not come. I wait for 5 minutes, 10, 15 minutes. Then she went out, weeping, crying....

I asked her. Why do you weep? What happened? But she didn't stop crying...

After a while she stammered: She is dead! Since September 2001 ! These crooks, these bastards even didn't give us any message of her death !! Imagine: this ELDER invited us not to the funeral !!!!!

That all for today.

I wish you a nice week, folks

Erich

• seven006
    seven006

Erich,
    I am so sorry for you pain. This is a bad thing to happen to anyone. It is sad to see how your aunt had to spend her last days on this earth.

I do not know what country you are in but you seem to have enough to have the authorities look into the actions of this man. I do not know if it will do any good but you might try and get a hold of your watchtower branch and tell the story to them. It would be interesting to see what they will do about it.

It is good that you have your wife and she has you. At times like this having your loved ones around can help heal the pain. Your aunt as well as yourself have been dealt a great injustice. I hope the man can be brought to justice and put in jail.

Take care Erich, my thoughts are with you.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

I'm bringing this one back up. It should be read by all. I don't care if Erich is a JW or if he believes in
    the damn Easter bunny. He and his wife are hurting and he has had a tremendous injustice done to him. He needs some comforting words said to him. Screw the religious stuff and give some compassion to a fellow human being.

Show him what all you incredible people are made of.

Dave

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks for bringing it up Seven.

Erich, that was a terrible thing that happened to you. You have my deepest sympathies. I hope you are able to get the legal system to work for you, and find some justice.

Sadly, there are people everywhere who are only too happy to take advantage of elderly people. That disgusting religion just made it easier for this so called elder. Let us know if you are able to get any satisfaction in this matter.

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

• seven006
    seven006

Think,
    I knew I could count on you sweetheart. I'm sure everyone else just hasn't gotten to this post yet.
    It never ceases to amaze me how incredible the people on this board are when someone needs a little comfort. It makes me proud to be a member of this forum.

Take care,
    Dave

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Oh my God, Erich, I can't believe what you have been through. Please let the authorities know just what went on. This has to be illegal, no matter what country you live in. I'm so sorry this so called "christian" man (and I won't capitalize it), did this to you.

Thanks, seven, for bringing this back to the top.

April
    "Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• AlanF
    AlanF

Erich, you need to ignore your wife and go to the authorities. This man is a criminal!

AlanF

• seven006
    seven006

Att'a boy Alan, cut to the chase!

I want your hat!

Dave

• think41self
    think41self

Dave,

You are a sweetie.

Erich, Alan gave you some good advice. When you ignore your wife's advice though, make sure you give her a big hug and tell her you are doing what you feel is the moral thing.

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

• JT
    JT

WHILE I have disagreed with you many times

I support you 100%

i too while serving as an elder saw this almost happen to an older wealth bro- no family in THE TRUTH and an elder tried to get him to take his kids off the will-

I spoke with one of the sons and informed him that even if you are not a JW you are still his son and you need to talk to your dad

I could have handled it if the old man just wanted to give it to the elder cause the elder was helping him out - out of kindness- but the elder like in your case was constantly asking the old man about

who is taking care of you, who takes you to the dr, who is here with meals BEATING THE OLD MAN MENTALLY
    SO I fully know what you are talking about

im sorry to hear this

ck your email

james

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit