The reality of Satan worship

by Weeping 55 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    WHY ARE THESE TOPICS AND THOSE WHO PROMOTE THEM PERMITTED?

Freydo, if you don't like content of the thread or you perceive it as such a threat, why resurrect it after it's been dead 7 months? I woud've never seen this one if you hadn't commented on it. Now I'm going to join a Satanic Cult because of you.

• freydo
    freydo

What a surprise! Glad I was able to help. Take some friends with you.

What are you doing for Halloween? You don't need a costume. You look fine the way you are.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Care to join? We're the only Satan-worshiping Atheistic Muslim cult in town!

My only fear is that our Friday meetings would interfere with your KKK rallies.

You know what I love about you Freydo? Your open-mindedness. It's your best quality.

• freydo
    freydo

LOL - And that's laughing at you.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I enjoy a good laugh at myself, too. I'm ridiculous like that.

BTW, you ever laugh at Freydo when you see yourself in that silly pointy white hat and robe you wear?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Listen, Freydo, I've enjoyed making fun of you but I have to get to bed. Good luck with your supremacy shit, ok?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why was this topic resurrected?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

That was my question as well but he didn't answer. Probably too busy reading on that ridiculous v-a website how his DNA is superior to all others.

• freydo
    freydo

This is going to be my last post - it's been educational. There have been some very worthwhile threads.

But the place has degenerated into a kind of pigsty/cesspool.

Unfortunate - but that's how the adversary works. Perversion and corruption.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And yet you keep posting here...

Actually it's not a cesspool...it's all in your head...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit