The reality of Satan worship

by Weeping 55 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, Heaven, I LUV your "Basement" cat! (the other thread got locked?? 'CAuse I posted horse pictures???) Zid

(Whoops. Never mind, Heaven... It was "Yiz's" thread that was locked - the one I posted "horse" pictures on is titled "Logic" - by Snowbird, if I remember correctly...)

• EverAStudent
    EverAStudent

First, the picture of the basement cat-in-a-box was great!!!! Too bad it cannot smile, it would make a fantastic Chesire Cat!

Second, yes, Satan is a real being, but he is not God, nor is he the king of the planet (he is a prince, an underling, remember?). When he is resisted, he flees. Weeping, as I pointed out in the other thread, your superstitions have become a religious reality for you, but they are not biblical truths. Weeping, did you read the article I linked to for you ( http://thefaithfulword.org/curses.html )?

Blessings.

• poppers
  • freydo
    freydo

I GUESS IT'S GOING TO COME TO THIS -

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SITE ALLEGEDLY TO HELP THOSE VICTIMIZED BY A CULT

IT ALLEGEDLY IS NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THEM JUMP FROM THE FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE!

SO TO THE OWNER OF THIS SITE - WHO IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR LIVES

WHY ARE THESE TOPICS AND THOSE WHO PROMOTE THEM PERMITTED?

• Twitch
    Twitch

It's permitted b/c of this thing called freedom of speech where anyone can voice their opinion and veiwpoint. As well, anyone can voice their disagreement or dissent as they so choose.

Simon is responsible for his own life and nobody elses, as are you IMO.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Freydo why do you think that the owner of this site is responsible for our lives? If after getting out of the thought-controlling JW cult, people are dumb enough to jump into some other cult, then how is it anyone's fault but theirs?

If you need someone else to control the information you are allowed to see, then you belong in the cult.

• freydo
    freydo

Interesting responses.

While I applaud openness, it gets back to the orignial point, that this is supposedly a site for helping people.

In the terms of service section, I noted that " Sexually Explicit Content and Content that is only suitable for adults. If you submit a post containing sexually explicit Content or other Content that is not suitable for minors, such as violent content, JWN shall have the right to delete your post." http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/Home/TermsOfUse

Why only sexually explicit material?

And there's a lot of it!

How many minors are there monitoring this board that are exposed to other perversions that are also not suitable?

Freedom carries responsibility.

There is much railing about jw pedophiles that are protected

- but are there also some here who have been provided a protected platform?

There's also this from the resident psychologist

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/announcements/200406/1/Posting-inappropriate-pictures-on-JWN

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I didn't think this site was to necessarily "help" those" victimized by a cult per say, but rather to discuss JW related matters. I've always been under the impression this forum just kinda evolved into what it is now. .

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Freydo, what perversions are you referring to?

Also, I think that the subject you raised warrants it's own thread. So make a thread, and we can go over there and discuss rather than continuing to bump up Weeping's creepy devil thread.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Where is Weeping by the way? Did he/she get banned, or just feel this forum was too far gone to be salvaged from the Devil?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit