The reality of Satan worship

by Weeping 55 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I can understand the whole devil thing

• Weeping
    Weeping

Your child comes home late every night. It has developed a curious habit lately of listening to heavy metal rock music. It no longer pays you any attention. It seems preoccupied. It spends more and more of its time away from home. You suspect that your child is experimenting with drugs. What can a parent do?

Like millions of other American youths, your child has most likely joined a Satanic cult. Though you may be shocked when you realize the truth, it is important to bear in mind that all teenagers at one time or another join cults. It's something that most parents don't want to face or deal with, so they try to ignore it. Discussing Devil worship with your child can be almost as awkward as trying to talk about sex.

Now that you run the risk of losing your child to a cult, how do you go about turning its interest back to the home and family? The answer is simple. Children tend to look elsewhere for things that are lacking in their own lives. If your youngster is attending rituals with strangers, it is because you are not providing what your child needs.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Weeping, you realize you copied text from a site making fun of Satanic cults...right?

A Parent's Guide to Satanic Cult Ritual Abuse

• poppers
    poppers

From the Homepage of the website you copy/pasted your quote, Weeping:

All materials on this web site
    ©1994
    -2010 LMNOP® and/or dONW7

Do not copy, reprint, or post any of this material on the Internet.

This is copyrighted material, Weeping. Did Satan make you break the law?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Your child comes home late every night. It has developed a curious habit lately of listening to heavy metal rock music. It no longer pays you any attention. It seems preoccupied. It spends more and more of its time away from home. You suspect that your child is experimenting with drugs

I believe that's called being a teenager.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Thank you, Weeping. You've now warned us for the umpteenth time about satanic cults.

If there are any Satan worshippers here, you can rest assured you've more-than-adequately warned them.

You can now go troll on some other unsuspecting website.

Cya.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

The horrors I've lived through didn't need or invoke Satan.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Your child comes home late every night. It has developed a curious habit lately of listening to heavy metal rock music. It no longer pays you any attention. It seems preoccupied. It spends more and more of its time away from home. You suspect that your child is experimenting with drugs. What can a parent do?

What Keyser said

And referring to a child as "it"? WTF is up with that?

Freak

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hoo-kay... Let's see... "Satan" is mentioned primarily in the Middle-Eastern 'bible', which is only about 3,500 years old... All other references to him seem to originate from periods more recent than the age of the 'bible'; that is, the OLDEST references to "Satan" are far, FAR younger than those of, say, the holy texts on the walls of certain Egyptian pyramids, which are AT LEAST 1,000 years OLDER than the 'bible'...

Sounds like the "Johnny-come-lately" Middle-Eastern 'god' [actually, at least THREE gods!] of the 'bible' has a "Johnny-come-lately" Middle-Eastern 'devil' for a buddy - er, I mean - opposer/adversary/'dark side' to assist in manipulating followers...

Oooooo, I'm so scared... Zid

• Heaven
    Heaven

Well, as I have said before, what you focus on expands and comes into your life. Start focusing on more creative and positive things and Satan will disappear from your life.

Looks like the other thread got locked so I wasn't in time to reply to you, Zid. Your 'basement cat' is quite lovely! I had one similar when I was a kid only he was a short-hair. His name was Mannix. Watch out for ... the Basement Cat! They'll run between your legs and trip you... well, at least, that's what Mannix used to do.

Basement Cat with Snuggle Bunny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit