Memorial

by roadrunner4speed 34 Replies latest jw friends

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Post 1247 of 1248
    Since 5/30/2006

You really come on strong in your opinions!

I would like to know IF the present day Jehovah's Witnesses are interested in 'The Memorial'?

I think not; there are 25 days to go to this years' celebration and so far in my area,

not one single invitation has been given out; as nobody has them yet.

Although we know it is on 30th March after sundown, the time has still not been decided!

IF it was that important these details would have been sorted out months ago.>.

There's a reason I come on strong. Ill be posting a new tread under Babylon The Great you'll have to wait to read what I post the.. Mind you it will be my opinion..

Don't know how JWS think of the memorial. I haven't gotten an invitation in years. All I know is there is no eye witness accounts of the events. To the person who said about someone writting what happened 40 years ago. I could write about my experiences 40 years ago. I have a very colorful past. There are things you never forget. So that should not be an issue.

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Post 7089 of 7091
    Since 8/15/2007

I jumped in because I posted for years while on AOL. Just now I'm giving my opinion and theories. I've know about luke and paul's writings for over 14 years. Back then when I noticed that there were no eye witnesses to the event. I have my opinion in another tread I started on 1914. Later tonight I'll start a new tread dealing with Babylon The Great. Which I hope will help everyone those that still go to meeting and those who have stopped... I welcome everyone to look up things for themself to see if what I've posted has any ring of truth. I don't want anyone to think I want them to believe as I do.

OMG!....you sound soooooo much like me when i first posted.....just out with it all...like you have been here for years!!!....i was COASTER when i first came here...and just let if fluckkkin RIP!.......welcome friend!!!..........oompa

oh...and i had issues BIG to me...and i get that you do too......enjoy the ride...but it can be hard too...really

• leec
    leec

"I don't remember the name of the object don't recall even being told the name of the odject. Being raised a Catholic I only saw the object 2 times while in Catholic school. But the object was not a tabernale. The object was only used in a high mass performed by a Bishop. If you really need to knowthe name LMK, I will try to find the name by going to a Catholic website. Then I'll post a link. I will be posting about 1914 which I think we all know is wrong and give the date I believe Satan was kicked out of the heavens. I'll be posting new threads on many other things including were an old wive's tale comes from, which is from the Bible. My purpose is to get people to read the Bible with no preconcived notions of what is said. My search for the truth started in 1972. I've read the Bible many times in many translations cover to cover and examed the Bible since 1972. I used Bible tools which are found on the web to find meanng of Greek words ( I don't believe the Christian Scriptures were written in Greek which is another topic) and Hebrew words. This site only allows a person to start one new tread every 24 hours so be prepared for the ride of your life:-) I don't ask people to believe what I say but to examine what I say such as the writtings of paul and luke."

Ok, well I was raised catholic, forced to go to catholic school for 4 years, catechism classes for about 4 more, and church every week for 2 more beyond that (until I "quit"), and I never even heard of something called a "high mass" and never saw a bishop conducting a mass, so I guess I am ignorant about it.

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Post 499 of 500
    Since 1/6/20

"I don't remember the name of the object don't recall even being told the name of the odject. Being raised a Catholic I only saw the object 2 times while in Catholic school. But the object was not a tabernale. The object was only used in a high mass performed by a Bishop. If you really need to knowthe name LMK, I will try to find the name by going to a Catholic website. Then I'll post a link. I will be posting about 1914 which I think we all know is wrong and give the date I believe Satan was kicked out of the heavens. I'll be posting new threads on many other things including were an old wive's tale comes from, which is from the Bible. My purpose is to get people to read the Bible with no preconcived notions of what is said. My search for the truth started in 1972. I've read the Bible many times in many translations cover to cover and examed the Bible since 1972. I used Bible tools which are found on the web to find meanng of Greek words ( I don't believe the Christian Scriptures were written in Greek which is another topic) and Hebrew words. This site only allows a person to start one new tread every 24 hours so be prepared for the ride of your life:-) I don't ask people to believe what I say but to examine what I say such as the writtings of paul and luke."

Ok, well I was raised catholic, forced to go to catholic school for 4 years, catechism classes for about 4 more, and church every week for 2 more beyond that (until I "quit"), and I never even heard of something called a "high mass" and never saw a bishop conducting a mass, so I guess I am ignorant about it.

I went 9 year kidnagarden to 8 grade I saw just about ever thing. Even had a cardnal perform a mass and saw on TV the pope celabrating a mass. I knew back in Catholic school the trinity never made any sense to ne.. I also felt the time of the end going to be in my life time. When I started my search for the truth Catholics we're the true religion. Because of people praying to"saints" and then kissing statues. When I was still doing door to door I had two women who invited us in and stated rgar Rime had to enclose in glass a statue because peple would kiss the statue and they were wearing down the marble. I got told those we,'e not true catholics. Shortly thereafther there was a picture in thge paper which showed a picture of the pope kissing a statue. Just think how bad I wanted to go back to the woman;s house and ask,,, Is this a really cvatholic kiss a statue. Now I wish I had. I've left JWS in my dusts I went from one controlly religion for another controlling religion:-(

Everthing about is just my opinions. I don't put down any religion. Please read another topic I have on 1914 and I'll start a new thread on my opinions on 1914.

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed
    ChalamRe: Memorial posted 6 days ago (3/4/2010)

Post 2952 of 2978
    Since 12/29/2007

Welcome roadrunner4speed!

Can I suggest a nice new avatar?

How can I get that avatar. I've got a Looney Tones check book. Use to have Looney Tones checks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit