My Dad died

by aquagirl 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

My dad,an elder for 25plus years,concentration camp survivor,the works,died in a few weeks ago.I am df'd but have been the only one who helps him and my mum.My JW sister couldnt give a rats ass about them.I was at my Mom and Dads house after he died,Helping my mom with everyting,hell,Id been there for 2 months because I was afraid to leave them alone.I knew my dad wasnt feeling well.Guess he was worse than I realized.He died.The witnesses came in droves.Small kitchen.Im sitting at the table.They not only didnt speak to me,but they didnt even acknowledge that I was in the room,About day 3,I stopped answering the door..One "lady" called.Sister Carol.When I answered the phone she hesitated and said",Now you know,I caint tawk to yew"{strong southern accent.ala Elie May Clampett}"You orta let cher mawma ainser the phone."I told her to bite me and hung up on her...Same here,when we got back home.I hate these people with the fury of a thousand suns,but for some reason,I am now in possession of some great elders notes.Been laying low,but Im going to start posting the juicy stuff.Just cause itd be nice for Calvin to know that he was seen "dancing recklessly" at a wedding and that sister Renee was being councied for her weight and still insisted on gaining more.Also that sister E wasnt giving her husband his "due"..{Yik}And that certain Concetration camp survivors were being coerced into saying that they were Jw's at the time of incarceration.But One wouldnt.My dad refused to play their game,and as a result he was asked to step down as an elder at age of 80.That and that he refused to shun me.His notes have been very enlightening..Nice folks thise JW's,no? They were so mean to my dad, he really believed this crap,and tried to do the right thing.But because he wouldnt dance their way,and turn me,his favorite person{and he was mine|into the cold they treated him badly and mocked him and even his accent.I hate them.Really.Any Ideas?The local elder here,just asked my mom about her financial situation...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

• shamus100
    shamus100

I am df'd but have been the only one who helps him and my mum.My JW sister couldnt give a rats ass about them.

Completely typical. They don't give a shit about the elderly.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You and your mom have my condolences.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

sorry

can't they just leave you alone?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Sorry for your loss.

• Gayle
    Gayle

My condolences to you and your mom. I hope you can protect her from the JWs/elders as much as possible.

• Think About It
    Think About It

That's a sad story. Bet your dad was a good man. So sorry for your loss.

Think About It

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

That is horrible.

I'm so sorry for your loss...I'm so sorry you were treated so rudely.

lisa

• journey-on
    journey-on

aquagirl.... My condolences. Those people don't matter. All that matters is you know you did right by your daddy and he loved and cared about you. You can be comforted in knowing you did right by him.

Keep an eye on your mother. If they are already asking about her financial situation, it's probably more than brotherly concern. Don't let them guilt your mother into anything.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I am so very sorry for your loss. Love and strength to you and your Mom in this very trying time in your lives.

Love,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit