My Dad died

by aquagirl 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am so sorry.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

My sympathy and condolences on the loss of your father. Be at peace knowing you were a truly loving daughter when he needed you.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Thanks,I loved him more than a June morning.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

A jw with his own mind, what a rarity! I'm so sorry that you lost such a decent man...your father.

• Scott77
    Scott77

aquagirl Sorry for the death of your beloved dad. Your self determination to stand firm against those Jdubs was truelly an example to us all. Please, be assured that we share your pain and mourning in a way as if we are in your shoes. Its a shame and a tragedy that at the greatest hour of your need, people who do not share any blood tie to your dad, behaves as if hey are true family members more than you. What a shame!!!!!!!!

Scott77

• nelly136
    nelly136

sorry for your loss, even worse that youre having to suffer behaviour like that when its so unnecessary.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I am sorry for your loss.

• chicken little
    chicken little

So sorry to hear about your dear Dad, he had a treasure in you and he knew it! Weird to think that the witnesses love to pull out the concentration camp survivors and interview them (those that are left), yet cast your Dad aside after a lifetime of service. Hateful and willfully wicked. I hope you can support your mum, ask her if she really wants to see these people. If she doesn't then tell them they are not welcome anymore.

Much love and a hug

Chicken little

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to both of you.

You did mention you hate them

"Bite me" LOL

• HappyOutsideTheBox
    HappyOutsideTheBox

I'm so sorry about your loss.

Losing a parent is one of the most difficult things to go through. To have such blatant disregard and unchristian action shown toward you is unforgivable. The sheer lack of love and concern for you and your mum disgusts me.

You are better off without them - as you well know. Your poor mum will be feeling disoriented in so many ways just now. Coping with her own loss, coping with the so called brothers, and also coping with seeing the horrible way they act towards you.

I wish you the strength to deal with this and the wisdom to let them affect you less that a bit of dog shit on your shoe - wash them off and let your life be free of their offensive odour!

Hugs

HOTB X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit