I Went Back To the Kingdom Hall

by Clint Bussey 29 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Clint - Welcome to the this forum. Loved the video, buit please don't get obsessed with this, move on, live your life.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hey, Clint, nice to see you here!

In case you guys don't know it, Clint is a famous musician...but I'll let him blow his own horn. I met him on line through a music magazine article about him and his band.

• leec
    leec

I say hello.

• beksbks
    beksbks

They are lost, they are weak minded.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Clint, both Shamus and Yknot are right from different perspectives.

It's allright to return for a while and make your mark, especially in humiliating those elders. Yet, as Wasanelder Once said, the time will come when the novelty will wear off and very soon if it hasn't already. The time to leave is now. You made your statement but don't fool yourself. The elders will turn the tables on you. Good luck.

villabolo

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Welcome, and good job. Nice music by the way.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome! Have fun with them but stay sane while doing it. Don't lose your head while heckling them and driving them insane with your goodness.

• flipper
    flipper

Clint- Welcome to the board ! I think you just became my new hero. You kind of look like my 25 year old son. You certainly have some stones my friend. Keep up the great work ! You are right- we do have NOTHING to fear. I have stared down the elders at appeal JC meetings and they do wet their pants like little baby's when you remain calm , confidently taking control out of their hands and stay in control yourself. That's the key. I liked how you brought out that THEY were causing the commotion, not you. Great concept- let THEM blow themselves away by their fanatic cult behavior. Awesome. I'm still in the afterglow

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

actually they should of lovebombed you.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I love it!! Great job.

You are so right we are the ones that give them the power. Not anymore!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit