ali never gave foreman plus the lasting impression of
    the elduhs doing a fairly accurate performance of
    chicken little and the sky is falling will linger

don't overplay your hand....

btw, welcome!

• freydo
    freydo

Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome. It's a control issue, as they can't let the sheep realize they don't have to follow the rules of the elders/WT org.. The KH does have the right to exclude anyone they want from the meetings, so if they say you are not welcome, then just leave- no problems, point made. You can come back again later, if you want- the memorial is open to the public I believe and then leave when asked. Eventually, they would probably send you an official "stay away" letter. You have shown them you aren't scared of them and they are scared of you, so it is best make and exit, stage right, and just ignore the KH for now.

• RebeccaChi
    RebeccaChi

Interesting they won't allow Clint in the Kingdom Hall because he decided not to follow the religion his parents choose for him. But, it's just fine to allow men who get off on feeling up (to say the least) little boys and girls. I fully agree with everything Clint has done. If anything it will make people think . . . . . especially the kids and teens in the congregation.

• Gayle
  • JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

Clint, I admire you for what you did! I don't think I could stomach going into a Kingdom Hall again, though. I do have some family who attend the local Kingdom Hall, but I'm afraid they'd get the wrong idea if I showed up at a meeting and think I had a spark of interest in returning. Talk about the preaching that I might possibly get from my sister! Aach! However, I think I couldn't handle going into a Kingdom Hall again for any reason. it would feel toxic to me.

• Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

@moshe The "stay away" letter, would that be issued from each Hall or from the WT for all Halls? And by Kingdom Hall who do you mean, the elders? I told the police at a convention that I was a Jehovah's Witness, and it made it real hard on the elders to kick me out, especially seeing that they didn't have substantial charges to kick me out. Although I eventually left (after 20 minutes of battling it out with the leders and the police), I asked the cop how they could legally tell me tom leave when it is my word against there's. he said that they cannot do that, but that he had told me to leave and to go back in would be "obstruction" for disobeying the cops command. I could have went back in and got arrested, taken it to court and fought it. That's what the Witnesses did to be able to preach door to door. I remember as a kid having to report to the police station before we went out in service.

• discoveringlife
    discoveringlife

I totally agree with what you did. I can understand why you would do something like this. I mean for Gods sake your whole family is in the borg! You are courageous and inspiring. =)

• sacolton
    sacolton

Great job, Clint! You don't have to play by their rules.

• JWalker
    JWalker

Wow man !

You broke the spell... and the donjon vanished !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit