When do you know you are a JW apostate?

by dissed 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You know you are a JW apostate when.........

The spirit bears witness with your spirit.

• nofear
    nofear

You know you are a JW apostate when...

You can read the book Crisis Of Conscience without having a crisis of conscience.

• yknot
    yknot

You know you are a JW apostate when....

You can quote the "Flock Book" verbatim even though you have never had the 'privilege' of serving as an Elder.

You know you are a JW apostate when.....

You can offer a timeline of development of JW interpretations by presidential reign and WT/GA quotes!

You know you are a JW apostate when .....

Your digital library reading is mostly WTS items prior to 1960!

• nugget
    nugget

When an elders wife calls to find out how you are doing and her husband listens into the call.

All of a sudden the line starts to go all echoy and I can hear what I am saying a split second after I said it . The spooky thing is he calls the following day to talk to hubby and mentions something I said on the call.

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

I would call that a Mickey Mouse operation, but they aren't even Betty Boop.

• cantleave
    cantleave

You know you are an apostate when........a dog called mutley makes you think of an outlaw!

• nugget
    nugget

When you threaten the children with a meeting and their response is "yeah right".

• dissed
    dissed

You know you are a JW apostate when.......

You punish your kids by making them read the WT......oh wait, that's what JW parents do to their kids when they are bad.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

You know you may be an ex-JW but NOT a JW apostate when.......

Someone says "You were in a cult", and you respond (or think) "No, no, it's not really a cult".

You know you ARE a JW apostate when.......

You can say "I was in a cult", and you experience ZERO tug of cognitive dissonance to resolve.

• dissed
    dissed

Quillsky - Clever are we, very clever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit